polka dot pillows

This weekend I found myself falling deeper and deeper into an Etsy rabbit hole as I tracked down the perfect pillows for our office couch. My goal was originally to buy Kilim and Moroccan carpet remnants and turn them into pillows, but it turns out it’s easier (and cheaper in most cases, at least in NYC) to buy them pre-made online. I found two sellers in particular that had an amazing selection, and these polka dot pillows were my favorite. I didn’t end up ordering these for the office because the couch upholstery already has a similar theme, but I’m seriously considering a few for my couch at home. The dots are so cheery and the silk velvet Ikat material looks so rich and warm. My favorites above and below came from the Sukan shop on Etsy, so if you like these but want to check out other color and size options, they’ve got a great selection.

More color and pattern options after the jump…

These look like lips, I love them.

1. •k• says:

Love these! They’re just like a John Robshaw pillow I’ve been coveting but at half the price.

2. Olya says:

Love the polkadots! Makes me smile that I fell in love with the trend about a year before it became one :) Need to go get me some of those pillows – perfect for little fashionistas!

3. Tara says:

Great find! I love the hot pink polka dots.

4. It has been so fun to get a peak into how you’re decorating your new office space! After all of these fun little tidbits, I can’t wait to see how it all comes together. Fun!

5. Eileen says:

I too love the texture and statement a kilim pillow brings to a space…. I travel and collect these unique textiles/pillows from far off places. Please checck my store too for possibilities!! Mayseek Global Treasures.

6. Oooh, you can just feel the texture! Great color & pattern too! Fab!

7. Gorgeous! I love the chenille.

I have a polka dot pillow on my bedroom chair and, when it’s not covered in clothing, I adore it! I also just added pom pom fringe to my roller shades to play off the polka dots.

Viva la polka dot!

8. Lacey says:

Hi! As much as I dig the pillows, I am in love with the floral bedspread! (I love the pairing of the polka dots with the floral) Do you know where I get one? Thank you!! ☺

9. Lacey says:

I just noticed it was a blanket folded up on the end of the bed, not the full bedspread! However, still love it and still want it! ha!

10. Lynet Witty says:

Screw the pillows! Gimme that cover!!!

11. These are awesome! Rare to find a throw pillow that feels as good as it looks. Great find!

12. Rachel says:

Yes — where does the embroidered bedspread come from? Looks handmade and beautiful…

13. kelly jo says:

i just ordered some great items from material recoveryhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/MaterialRecovery?ref=seller_info
    they have awesome pillows!

14. deidre says:

yeah i was loving on the blanket too….really would like to know where it came from!

15. Tina says:

These are great, especially the pink one!

16. Ooo i love the blue striped one!

17. Tempest says:

OMG…I love at least 20-30 of these….I think once I move, I will just have rugs, pillows, and my Moroccan tables…yes…and lots of pillows.

18. Katie says:

I love how rich the colors are on the pillows….but I’m dying to hear about the embroidered blanket featured in the first photo– I’d love to hear where it came from!

19. Pritika says:

Errrr…is nobody else seeing this? They are gorgeous no doubt, but $160 for a pillow! Ouch!

20. OMgosh, these are so cheery and fantastic! I love how they’re styled in the first picture. That mix of prints is really divine.

21. Lo says:

Can I ask if anyone know where to find that embroidered throw?