phillip low

I feel like I’ve discussed my growing love and appreciation for minimal artwork ad nauseam these days. But I can’t stress enough how much every part of me longs to be surrounded by large-scale, super-simple artwork. My days of loving tiny gathered-artwork collections seem long behind me (though I’m sure they’ll return in a few years), and now all I can do is swoon over huge paintings and photographs. At the top of my list are these amazing prints on newsprint by Phillip Low. Each limited edition (100 were printed) features a subtle color palette and feels like a warm summer day to me. I loved hanging prisms in my window growing up, and the way these prints depict the light shining on the glass is gorgeous. Each piece is available right here for $45 to $65, if you want one for your walls. These would also look beautiful in a row under a glass-top table or desk. They’d be a sweet way to add detail without going overboard. xo, grace

More images after the jump . . .

1. darbie says:

I LOVE these. I just ordered that pink one at the top! I mean…$65 for a limited edition 18 x 24 print? Total steal!

2. Chris says:

I feel like they’re about to jump out of the screen!

3. diana says:

Love them, Grace!

4. Shubana says:

Beautiful ! I wish I can order one of them (in the process of moving).. I’ll definitely keep it under my radar :)

5. Norah says:

I already have the one on the bottom. Love it.

6. kamo says:

love these! immediately ordered the orange/blue one at the bottom.

7. Bec says:

WOW these are beautiful! X

8. charlotte says:

I love his work and am trying to get contact information to order a custom sculpture piece. Any suggestions? Thanks