new: see scout sleep

I’ve got pets on the brain right now, so these new collars and leashes from See Scout Sleep are calling my name. Each piece is made from 100% hemp webbing, and the patterns are nylon ribbons that are woven in Tennessee. As much as I love these new geometric patterns, I think I love the philanthropic bonus that comes with them more: 10% of all proceeds from sales go to the Gulf Coast Fund. It’s great when good design goes hand in hand with a good cause. Click here to check out the new range and shop online (prices range from $14–$32). xo, grace

1. OOOOH! I wanted a puppy before, but now that I am coveting leashes for my non-existent pooch, it really may be time to just get one.

2. cate says:

See Scout Sleep have amazing products and these collars and leashes are just stunning!

3. Penny B. says:

Where did you get those lovely photo frames?

4. Catherine says:

and what are those fabulous shoes in the photo?

1. Grace Bonney says:

that’s the first thing we all thought here ;)

5. Katie says:

the boots are from All Saints ;) the photo frames were drawn by Christie Little at

6. Beautiful! A couple of them seem inspired by Navajo design. Thanks for sharing, Grace! I wonder if they make harnesses too.

7. My husband and I have been seriously considering getting a dog, and these items just might have sealed the deal! Love the patterns, love the good cause.

8. Andrea says:

Well, that’s just mean to show those wonderful shoes without being able to buy them!

9. Dennis says:

Amazing collars and leashes! Just purchased one!

10. Emily says:

These are so cute! Maybe my pup deserves one for his birthday… :)

11. Alyssa says:

those boots are so cool! and even though i don’t have a dog, those collars are pretty killer too. :)