my heart on a platter

There’s an old saying about handing someone your heart on a silver platter. If I were to take that risk, I’d rather serve it up on something a little cuter. These sweet porcelain heart dishes are from Astier de Villatte in France and measure about five inches in diameter. Perfect for a little jewelry or key dish, they’re a less risky way to tell someone you care without all the drama and shine of polished silver. Click here to pick up a dish ($50) online at Alder & Co. xo, grace

1. Rachel Tatem says:

Those bowls are great!

2. Cheryl says:

Very sweet

3. Jamie says:

How darling! I would love to display this on my coffee table.

4. Liz says:

Lovely. Wish they weren’t so expensive. Would buy one immediately.

5. Kiti says:

so cute and sweet! and also so french!

6. Jules says:

So sweet and handmade looking in a good way. But too expensive for me and the majority of my friends in these very very hard times. But it’s nice to see them so I can dream…

7. Rikki says:

Sweet but they are glazed earthen ware not porcelain.. The dark clay is visible on the edges where glaze is thinnerrtt

8. Wyetha says: