kebnekaise mountain pouf

This sweet knitted pouf is one part ombre, one part mountain and a million parts awesome. Inspired by the highest mountain in Sweden, this pouf was designed so that “every child can climb [the mountain].” Adorable. I may not be a child or a mountain climber, but I’d have no problem settling into this thing to watch some TV or read a book. Click here to check out the pouf online and place an order ($216). xo, grace

1. Elza says:

so cool (:

2. This is simply gorgeous! I have kids that would enjoy it but I sure don’t need them to love this! I’m looking for leather poufs but this is so different in a fun non clashing way. LOVE!

3. doublexuan says:

What an adorable idea and adorable name! Loving every bit of it.

4. CL says:

Oh no. Having summitted Kebnekaise, I kind of need this.

5. Sarah Smutny says:

I was already thinking for a while about getting a knitted pouf to mix up my couch area a bit. This one is so special, really poetic and graphic! Love the colours as well. I WANT THIS!

6. Jasanna says:

I am loving the ombre and I am loving the mountain look! This thing is AWESOME!!! :) My dogs would be fighting me for rights to cuddle with the thing! :)

7. Aniuta says:

brilliant! & really charming!