heart part utensil set

It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without some heart-related product, right? To celebrate the holiday, I’m sharing these cute little plastic utensil sets from designer Fatima Fazal. Each set contains 10 biodegradable polystyrene hearts that break into 20 utensil pieces. Part fork, part spoon and part knife, this handy tool would be fun to pack for a camping trip with your loved one or just a sweet summer picnic. Click here to pick up a set for only $10 online at The Future Perfect. xo, grace

More images of the utensils after the jump . . .

1. IDA says:

oh this is just perfect for today and every other days :) so sweet. have a Happy Valentine’s Day.

2. Christina says:

I love that these are biodegradable! Happy V-day D*S!

xo,
    Christina

3. Huh… I thought it was a comb. Seems more approprita for hair than camping, but really cute anyway.

4. i totally thought it was for hair too ;)

5. Super sweet for picnics in the park! Love!

6. Anne says:

I see the fork and knife — but what part is the spoon?

7. Sofia says:

I saw this at the international gift fair in NYC where I met the designer! very unique, she also made a cute video for it. I got a free sample its very fun!

8. The Simple Life says:

I don’t get this – some photos of how to use this thing would be more appropriate. Looks cute but not like a functional eating utensil.

1. Grace Bonney says:

Simple life

You can see a few shots of this further down the post- you can also check out the designers site for a video in action.

G

9. Xena91388 says:

As cute as they are, these look very impractical for eating anything other than food that could be picked up by a toothpick. I bet anything else you try to eat with them such as rice, noodles, etc will be a very messy affair, especially if you are holding them by the same side you cut the food with >_<

10. lula says:

I love it!!!!! love the idea, love the colors, love the packaging!!! and the video is amazing too! super cute!!!
    (and yes, maybe is difficult to eat rice with it, but neither you can have soup with a fork! haha!)
    go hearts!