camberwell beauty

I’ve never been a big butterfly person, but these metallic butterflies made from calligraphic script are really lovely. They’re one of the new patterns from Mini Moderns, which just launched a new collection called “The Buddha of Suburbia.” This pattern, Camberwell Beauty, was inspired by the butterfly of the same name. Mini Moderns loved that such an elegant butterfly took its name from an urban area, so they decided to combine graceful, swooping script with patterns and colors that felt more contemporary and urban. Camberwell Beauty comes in four colorways and is printed with waterbased inks. You can check out the paper in more detail right here online. xo, grace

1. Kristan says:

I’m not usually into patterned wallpapers, but I adore this!

2. Love the interest this print provokes! I’m slowing coming back around to wallpaper as the patterns get more and more intriguing.

3. Beth says:

These are really nice and they share a name with a good book, “The Buddha of Suburbia” by Hanif Kureishi. Neat!

4. Wow! Gorgeous and so different.

5. Katie says:

I’m with both you and Kristan: not normally into wallpaper or butterflies, but the way these are done is so unique and cool, that I could see doing it in an accent wall. Would also be really cool on the backs of bookshelves.

6. Gorgeous! I really love the butterfly design. I like the brown wallpaper because it make the more cozy ambiance in the home. Great blog!

7. Thankyou for your comments.. Stay tuned for our entire Buddha of Suburbia collection – and thankyou so much Grace for the mention!

8. Maya says:

Well I am into butterflies, and wallpaper, AND I love that my husband’s from Camberwell, London, where the ‘Beauty’ was named…hmm…think it’s meant to be!

9. Joel says:

I’m loving this paper! Looking forward to the Budda paper!

10. larissa says:

i was into butterflies eons ago, and then it died, and now im into butterflies again, thanks to this!