weekly wrap up + atelier de troupe

The rain has finally stopped in Brooklyn so I think it’s time to stretch my legs and leave the couch I’ve been slowly sinking into. Before I call it a day, I wanted to wrap up this week with some lights I’ve been crushing on all day, courtesy of Amy. I’ve been looking for swing-arm sconces for our office for a few weeks and these just shot straight to the top of my list. Sadly they’re outside of our budget, but I can still look. That brass and black metal combo is so chic. Click here to check out (and shop) the full lighting collection from Atelier de Troupe online. Until Monday, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! xo, grace

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Stephanie says:

Love the swing arm sconce, that is what we added for our dining room, was the perfect solution for our high ceilings, with a ferrowatt bulb, it’s super intimate! http://atruegentlemen.blogspot.com/2011/10/our-apartment-complete.html

2. colleen says:

Oh thank you so much I love the second one and always have wondered where they are from! Thanks for the heads up!

3. These feel so morder and vintage, all at once….

4. Lori B says:

Stephanie, I have some swing arm sconces for you! They are left over from our sample sale and I’ll give you a deal. Email me!

5. Dee says:

I LOVE the throw pillows in the second photo. Any idea where I could find them?!

6. Ellen Huber says:

Grace, I saw some interesting swing arm lamps on West Elm on sale for $99 you might like: http://www.westelm.com/products/long-arm-wall-sconce-w619/?pkey=csale-lighting

7. fiona says:

Morgan from the Brick House posted a swing-out wall light – someone made hers, but there are some good DIY instructions. Not the same as a beautifully constructed piece of art, but for someone willing to put in some energy, it looks like they’d be great!

8. Greta says:

I’m also on the look out for swing arms, thanks a lot for the inspiration and of course for an always lovely and inspiring blog!

9. Those are gorgeous! I love the long armed lamp. Thank you :)

10. Andrea says:

I’ve had that first sconce pinned for awhile now, I want it! I’ve been looking for a cheaper version with the same lines that I could spray paint, but haven’t found anything similar enough. If anyone does, please post!

11. I love that long, skinny armed black one! Very cool! And thank you for the weekly wrap up -looking forward to reading that piece about from blog to book. I can dream!

12. Lubrarian says:

I am dying to know more about the print on the wall in the second picture!!!