state pairings by jhill design

Valentine’s Day is slowly creeping up on us and I love seeing all the creative ways that artists address the need for clever gifts. These personalized monogram prints from JHill Design are a great way to give your special someone (or another couple) a thoughtful gift. Each 8×10 print (available framed or unframed) comes with each of the couple’s home states (or favorite states if sports/schools are a preference) filled in with one of Jen’s 75 pattern designs. The states are combined with a custom line of text, a special date or the couple’s monogram. This would be such a great idea for the upcoming holiday, a housewarming gift, weddings or engagements. If you’re on the hunt for a gift idea, click here to check out JHill Design’s custom prints and order online. xo, grace

1. Xylothek says:

Love this. Any creative ideas for how to do the monogram for couples with different last names? I don’t know the etiquette.

2. Jennifer says:

These are so pretty! I love how she mixes the print of the state with the lighter print in the background.

3. cyndi says:

Super cute!!! Loved this idea so much I immediately popped over to her site & bought one for my husband for Valentine’s Day!

4. Bonnie says:

Any luck for couples from different countries?

5. Cara says:

So cute!
    @xylothek perhaps just an & or a + … T&C or T+C

6. JHill Design says:

We would love to do different countries!

7. Ha! Super cute -what a great idea!! Great wedding gift!

8. Thank you for introducing these to me. I love them. So great.

9. These are fantastic! I first discovered Jennifer’s work when you posted about her prints right before Valentine’s Day a couple of years ago. (I was too excited about our prints that I never even made it to Valentine’s Day!) The new pairings are a perfect idea- thank you so much for sharing!

10. Meghan says:

So cute!~ Just ordered ours for my hubs for Valentine’s Day and now have my “go to” wedding / anniversary gift

11. this is SO fun! I am so glad you shared this Grace! My hubby is from New Mexico & I’m from Michigan, so this is definitely something up our alley!

12. Ann says: