julia kostreva

It’s freezing outside today, so I’m feeling a major need for a dose of bright color. As much as I love (and prefer) to surround myself in cool neutrals these days, sometimes you just need that electric zing of bright pink or bright yellow to bring you back to life. These colorful notebooks, pillows and prints are from artist Julia Kostreva. The lovely Susan of Susy Jack tweeted about them yesterday and I’ve kept her website open for about 24 hours straight now going back and forth between planners trying to decide which one to get. The entire collection is full of the super of super-saturated color I love for stationery and accessories, but you can also choose from some more subtle pieces like the beautiful Parsley print below. As a former printmaker that piece tugs at my heart strings (and immediately makes me smell turpentine) in a big way. Click here to check out Julia’s designs and shop online. Thanks to Susan for the inspiration! xo, grace

1. Ana says:

I think I need the “Your Gonna Be a Big Success” print. Kind of the perfect playful encouragement. Thank you for posting this! I’ll definitely be ordering some items.

2. Karen Fields says:

I love the sweet, fresh colors!

3. Caitlin says:

Love the color punch in that first photo!!

4. susan says:

aw nuts, i thought that was a super cute passport cover.

5. Shauna says:

Really great work!! What a talented designer :)

6. Ariana Brown says:

I love how you incorporate the pink/salmon colors. Pink is my favorite color and it sets such a happy, joyful & inspiring ambiance. Good work.

7. Coby says:

I Love the Parsley print, so simple but beautiful.

8. Michael Kostreva says:

Excellent notebooks, pillows and prints.

9. Kate says:

Real purdy!

10. Agata says:

They are amazing! I’m just waiting for mine to be sended ;-)