customized mugs by kin ship press

I’m a total nut when it comes to customization options. Getting to add someone’s names or initials to something always makes any product ten times more interesting to me. Maybe it’s the Southern girl in me that feels the need to always be on the lookout for possible hostess gifts, but this one from Kin Ship Press would be a fun twist on the idea. Kin Ship recently started selling colorful customizable mugs with lettering inspired by souvenir pennants and old varsity jackets. Each mugs comes in one of four colors (Apricot, True Blue, Charcoal and Asparagus) and can be personalized with a name, birth month and year. The final product is dishwasher and microwave safe so if you’re looking for a fun little “thanks” gift for someone, one of these stocked with handmade cocoa or tea would be perfect. Click here to check them out in more detail and order online ($24 each). xo, grace

1. Jennifer says:

Brilliant! I love the colors!

2. rachael says:

these are beautiful!

3. Oooo. Those are really cute.

4. The apricot mug is just adorable! Wonderful idea and execution; these are definitely going on my wish list.

5. ashley says:

so strange, i’m Ashley and my sister is Hillary AND you got one of our birthdays right!

6. Hilary says:

Aw my name is Hilary. There are never Hilary mugs or things (at least spelled like mine) Love the print

7. whoa, that is strange, Ashley! me & my Ashley aren’t actually sisters, but in spirit we are :)

8. Vanessa says:

these are so great!! love the colour palettes.

9. Cori says:

Super cute. love the true blue colors

10. elizabeth says:

a friend of mine has been looking for a great personalized mug to give to her husband for valentines. ill be sending her this link. so cute!