51 love stories by paul octavious

Speaking of Valentine’s Day, this print by Paul Octavious is the cat’s pajamas. Sweet, colorful and created by forming a heart with 51 different books on love, it’s as Valentine’s Day-appropriate as it gets. The only thing missing is a built-in boyfriend or girlfriend. Whether you’re attached or unattached this holiday, the $50 price tag (for an 11″ x 14″ print) puts it within range as a “just for me” gift, if you’re in the market for one. Click here for more info and to order online. xo, grace

1. Megan says:

I love this! I’d totally hang this up at my place. <3

2. When i saw the title, i thought: ” Wow 51 stories of love, in one post” But that would be kinda impossible or you would write all night this post! Great picture though! :D

(New blog needing some love and support: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com)

3. Anna says:

Also love those red boots!!!

4. Therese says:

Judging from what we can see of the books, and since they are suppose to be on love, I am guessing two of them are the Bible. What else would have those chapter “dents” in them.

5. kb. says:

I’m getting this print for every couple I know getting married this year! Too sweet NOT to go off the registry. Thanks for sharing it.

6. Jennifer says:

I love Paul’s stuff. Have you ever seen his Instagram feed? Awesome!

7. Love this and just in time for valentines day… added a link to this on my site. candlcountrychic.blogspot.com

8. How fun to see this print here! I’ve had open in my browser for two days and I just purchased it ten minutes ago!

9. I love book art! Let’s see a Nook do that!

10. Ann says:

just WOW..the colours…the detail…everything…fab fab images…what a gorgeous picture

11. Cody says:

I must say I’m a fan of his Instagram feed! Great stuff!