2012 valentine’s day cards from rifle paper co.

Speaking of Valentine’s Day, Anna Bond at Rifle Paper Co. just released a beautiful new set of Valentines Day cards. I’m a big fan of Anna’s illustrative style and I love the way she plays with rich reds and pinks in her work- that color palette is perfect for the holiday. Anna designed four new Valentine’s Day cards for 2012 and the handsome fox has got to be my favorite. He looks so dashing with that monocle. You can check out and shop all of the new (and existing) Valentine’s Day cards from Rifle Paper Co. right here. Thanks to Anna for sending these over! xo, grace

More cards after the jump…

1. I always love their designs. I bought some Rifle note cards with leaf and branch illustrations that I’m planning to frame…

2. These are lovely, but you are right, the fox is a stunner !!

3. LOVE love L O V E Rifle Paper! XOXO

4. Lauren says:

Just bought the adorable V-day postcards after seeing them here – so cute!

5. I was just thinking the other day that I could use more foxes with monocles in my life, and here he is! These are a real treat.

6. You can never go wrong with Rifle Paper Co. and that dashing fox is just too cute!:)

7. Keely says:

I love all of them, great style! I really like the hand lettering too.

8. Laura Trevey says:

You’re a fox ~ I love that one!! So clever ~

9. brianne says:

My boyfriend and I love watching Fantastic Mr. Fox together – those beagles and blueberries are too funny – so that fox card will be perfect for Valentines. Can’t wait!

10. Marie says:

love love all of them, but the first one takes the cake in my opinion!

11. danielle says:

these are the best valentines i’ve ever seen. buying the fox cards right now!

12. Joanna says:

I am so getting the fox for my fiance this Valentine’s Day.

13. Vanessa says:

yes, the fox is my favourite as well!

14. Sandy says:

I love their products, so pretty.

15. Rifle Paper Co. always has the best cards for everyone- friends, significant others, family. Thanks for the heads up about their Valentine’s Day options. I love the funny fox message and the sweet heart balloon.

Whenever I send a Rifle Paper Co. card, people keep them forever! Can’t say that about most brands…

16. jess says:

I love these Valentine’s cards so much…especially the fox!

17. Shan Fox says:

Thought you would enjoy knowing that I just purchased the postcards for my girlfriends and the fox card for my “Fox” husband. Thanks for the link to such a sweet site!