owlet wallpaper

I allowed myself to slide headfirst down the slippery slope of bird-dom on Tuesday with a roundup that included an embarrassing amount of bird ornaments. That lead me to set this image (he’s so sleepy!) as my desktop screensaver, and now I’m giving in to this adorable owl-covered Owlet wallpaper from Turner Pocock. Their papers are lovely, and I’m sure this new style will carry through in person. And as always, I love that it straddles the line between adult and child-friendly. Click here to check out the pattern online and order (rolls are $113 each). xo, grace

1. rebekka says:

I love it! And I also love the painting.

2. catherine says:

what i want to know is where that lamp came from!

3. Sarah says:

That LAMP is AMAZING

4. vrensen says:

very lovely, but quite pricy :)

5. I love this! Owls are so fantastic- I love their eyes!

6. erin says:

The lamp is the Loft Zig-Zag 6-arm lamp from Jielde. It comes in a whole range of gorgeous colors and it’s been on my dream lamp list for ages (at $1400 it’s likely to just stay on my dream list :)

7. That is so beautiful! Love the soft colours and the fact that it could almost be abstract until you look close…So fun!

8. Eva says:

the lamp is jaw dropping but that owlet wallpaper – superb! it’s sweet without being childish and visually interesting without overpowering the other beauties in the room – I <3 it!

9. Ana says:

Firstly, I just lol’ed at the link to your desktop background. That is presh.
    Secondly, what is it about wallpaper that is so fantastic? It’s like old world romance meets new world graphics. Resistance is futile and this lovely print is no exception!

10. Love the wallpaper….love, love, LOVE that lamp!

11. I love the delicate design so gorgeous!

12. Regina says:

Wow, I just SPLURGED on that exact red lamp (I haven’t received it yet) and am thrilled to see it in this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Julia says:

The wallpaper is lovely, but could someone please, please identify the lamp!?!

1. Kate Pruitt says:

Hi all! I believe it’s the Signal lamp from Jielde, a french manufacturer working since the 1950s., You can find more info about them here: http://www.jielde.com/ and if you search for “Jielde lamp” on google, you will find these available for sale at several places (warning: they are a splurge!!)

14. Beautiful ! Loving the lamp , beautiful choice of colors !

15. liz says:

love the staging of this whole vignette!

16. JS says:

Um, yeah. This might possibly be the most beautiful wallpaper I have ever seen.

17. kelsey says:

That is cool wallpaper, but I freaking love that lamp! It is stuck in my head now and I might have to track it down.

18. Pamela Manes says:

Just ordered this wallpaper. I really should be buying presents for others. Too perfect.