2011 gift guides: $100 and under

Today is my final budget-friendly gift guide (there are still more guides to come), and I’m wrapping things up with gifts on the higher end of the price spectrum: $100 and under. For those with a little extra to spend this year, I’ve rounded up some great options, from jewelry and accessories to tabletop goods, gadgets and handmade specialties. I hope you’ll find something here for someone on your list. And if you’re looking for less pricey items, check out this week’s earlier budget guides: $50 and under and $25 and under. Our full gift guide list is right here (11 guides so far). xo, grace

Image above, clockwise from top left: Kin Votives, 5 for $58; Striped Leather Gloves, $98; Plumage Pendant, $64; Belle Jewelry Holder, $69; Spider Web in Glass, $69 (no spiders are harmed in harnessing the web); La Sardina Lomography Camera in Domino, $69.99; Cashmere Peace Sign Hot Water Bottle Cover, $98; Maple Burl Frame, $65; 100% Linen Red and Charcoal Striped Tablecloths, $98 each; Walnut Rear Seat Bicycle Case by Rare Wood, $55

Image above, clockwise from top left: Hemp Pouch by Virginia Johnson, $98; Artbreaker Paperweight, $64; Hex Necklace #2, $98; Mano Storage Jar, $59.95; Pig Butter Dish, $68; Snowshoe Pillow by Virginia Johnson, $98; Crystal Bottle Stopper, $55; Agate Plate, $60 for set of 2; Beeswax Bottles Candle Set, $105 (okay, a little over); Selene Bud Vase, $68; Hive Honey Set, $75

The full 30+ product gift guide continues after the jump!

Image above, clockwise from top left: Ceramic Tea Tower, $55; Handmade Wood & Faulk Leather Belt, $85; Indoor/Outdoor Post Planter, $92; Handmade Half Butter Dish, $98

Image above, clockwise from top left: Tip Top Hat, $60; Needlepoint Stripe Flask, $75; Hot Pink Camel Pouch by Virginia Johnson, $98

Image above: Coyote Bookend, $68 each

Image above, left to right: NPG Everyday Napkins, $60 for set of 10 (I love these); Lime Helene Vase, $79

1. danielle says:

ahh, so many good ideas! thank you!

2. Amber says:

You can get the candles on Etsy for $33: h

There’s also a larger set for $75. Just saw them while browsing today!

3. Kelsey Jean says:

fabulous! especially love the coyote bookends!

4. Jessica says:

Those post planters are really fun and clever!

5. I love Virginia Johnson’s stuff — her shawls are downright addictive!

6. giulia says:

I love the tea tower!

7. Cameraluv says:

Love my La Sardina Camera… wish the Domino version was out when I got mine.

8. Susan Hazel says:

I saw that picture frame at ABC Home & Carpet in New York last weekend and was fully lusting after it.

9. These are so helpful, thank you! The pig butter dish is so adorable!

10. Regina says:

I must have that polka dot pig butter dish!!!!

11. LeeLee says:

What a great gift guide!!

12. liz says:

Flask is calling my name for our holiday ski trip. Lovely

13. Rose says:

So many great ideas! I especially love the polka dot pig!

14. Am now adding those napkins to my wish list. Love them.

15. Actually, I just bought those napkins for myself. Forget wish lists.

16. Alison says:

Ah, put numbers! It takes twice as long to figure it out with numbers…

17. what an amazing guide… love the bottle shaped candles!!!

18. I love these guides- there’s just so much great stuff around! Love the La Sardina camera, great design.

19. samantha says:

I am completely lusting over those bottle candles and the agate plate. I WANT THEM NOW!
    Shame I am on a DIY only Christmas this year…check my blog for all my gift and decoration ideas!

x

20. I noticed the camera and honey jar on fab.com. Really tempting!

21. Lisa says:

I love those beautifully bright and fun shaped candles! Perfect for that impossible person to shop for i.e my sister

22. Sarah says:

I love all your gift guides, but I love the ones that tag each item with a number and use the corresponding number in the description/price paragraph so much better. To quote a great book, “Don’t make me think!”

23. Laura says:

Love this post! thanks! FYI: I found the tea tower at JCPenny, in their “Wrapt” section for $23! Super cute gift for tea lovers in your life.

24. Amber says:

Great gift guide but the only thing I would suggest is perhaps see where these larger companies got their “inspiration”. For instance, I love terrain but these candles have been circulating Etsy for months. And they are cheaper than the ones you posted. Not to mention handmade…. http://www.etsy.com/listing/67949649/first-edition-collection-antique-bottle

1. Grace Bonney says:

amber

are you sure those aren’t the same company? i know terrain sources a buys a lot of their smaller goods from indie companies..

grace

1. Grace Bonney says:

amber

yep, they’re by pollen: http://www.shopterrain.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/article.detail/ID/d863a04b-3d94-4f43-9442-9f37423cb40f

terrain interviewed them for their blog, so they’re not copying.

i know people want to automatically assume that any company associated with URBN inc is ripping people off, but i can assure you that’s not always the case. we work closely with the team at terrain and they are really, really good people. they look for indie brands to support and celebrate (not rip off) on a regular basis.

grace