2011 gift guide: $25 and under

After hours of internet window shopping this weekend I ended up with a desktop folder overflowing with over 400 gift ideas. On Sunday night I cozied into the couch, turned on my favorite weekend shows and started creating this year’s budget-friendly gift guides. I arranged the gifts according to price, with tons of options $25 and under, $50 and under, $100 and under and- just for fun- splurge-worthy gifts. Today I’m kicking off the budget-friendly shopping with gifts $25 and under. These would make great gifts for anyone, but many of them would make great stocking-stuffers, too. So no matter what you’re looking for- these affordable options should have you covered. Enjoy! xo, grace

Image above, clockwise from top left: Paint chip placemat $16 each, Abella honey (delicious!) $16 each, Squirrel paperclips $7.99, Mojave coasters $10, Gold playing cards $15, Semi-opaque taper $24, Scented gummy bear earbuds $18, Heart mugs $23, Chevron pens 14 for $23, Peace hand bottle stopper $18, Neon pens $20 each

Image above, clockwise from top left: Semikolon notebooks $7.95 each, Travel Laundry Bag $24 each, Rabbit Pen Holder $10.99, Monaco blend coffee by La Colombe (my fav) $12.99 per bag, Seed pod maker $17, African bead necklace $18, Vihkiruusu pot holder $11, Cozy knit mug $28 (pretty close to $25), Serving spoon $18

The full 45+ gift list continues after the jump…

Image above, clockwise from top left: Garland napkins $14, Ceramic tinware mugs $9 each, H+ ceramic dish $20, Moroccan Tea glasses $8

Image above, left to right: Balsam Fir Sachet $14, Leafkeeper cable tie 12 for $8.50, Owl peephole decorator $20

Image above, clockwise from top left: Andy Warhol coloring book $19.95, Wisdom Teeth Magnets $6 for 6, Ballpoint pen $25, Lyonnais wine glass $15, Knitted bottle cozy $8, Beekman 1802 milkbath $25, Batik coffee scoop $12, Cross-stitch kit $12

Image above, clockwise from top left: Hamam stripe hand towel $10, Modern cast hooks $14, Wood and resin boxes $14, Owl butter dish $16

Image above, clockwise from top left: Alphabet Paperweights $8 each, Mouse salt and pepper shakers $22, Glass and metal display shelf $24

Image above, left to right: Napkin rings $20 for 4, Whale of a notepad $12

1. Kate says:

These are great thoughtful gift ideas! I kind of wish I hadn’t done all my shopping yet…

2. Kristy says:

Yay! these are the best gift guides for me, as the budget this year is pretty strict. Thank you!

3. Michaela says:

Loving those Anthro candle sticks! I saw them last week and they’re on my Christmas list already (:

4. Love the picks! Esp love the glass metal display and whale notepad!

5. This is amazing! I love these gift guides! They make it hard not to want to buy two of everything so you can keep some of these gorgeous goodies for yourself!

6. NEAT Method says:

We are IN LOVE with anything black and white at the moment – thanks for adding to our already crazed collection :) Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!!

7. candice says:

Wow! Best gifts ideas as usual! I have been desperately searching for an attractive mens lunch box for my boyfriend any thoughts?

8. You had me at rabbit pen clip. So cute!

9. sarah says:

so funny – we ONLY drink la colombe coffee. nothing beats it!

10. Tell me about with the La Colombe coffee. YUM! Great list.

11. Rose says:

Wow, great mix of items!

12. Amazing round-up. I don’t know if I found gifts for other people, though, or just me. The dilemma!

13. I have had the black version of those neon pencils (first image) for the past five years and I LOVE THEM. They are so comfortable in my hand.
    Really great and inspiring ideas – I think that i have just sorted all of my holiday shopping on your post! THANKS!