new from lena wolff

Lena Wolff is one of my favorite contemporary artists. Her pieces always make me stop and think, something I demand of almost anything I bring into my home these days. Lena’s newest work was inspired by early American quilt making (with a few departures) and will be on display at her new solo show, Another Country, at Traywick Contemporary through December 17th. If you’re going to be in Miami anytime soon, be sure to check out more of Lena’s new work at the Traywick booth at Aqua Art Miami (Dec 1–4, 2011). Click here to check out more of Lena’s beautiful work online. xo, grace

1. Beautiful work! love the artwork and design..truly creative!

2. Rachel says:

Oh i LOVE the top yellow one! Definitely very fun and unique pieces

3. Stunning!! And ditto Rachel’s comment…love the yellow one!

4. KD says:

And the thing is, Lena is as beautiful a person as her artwork is! A perfect artist to support!

5. Piia says:

Very unique and beautiful!Love!

6. Marie says:

Beautiful – and I see what you mean Grace – while the yellow piece immediately grabbed my attention the more I look at the others they more they draw me in, particularly the final piece – thanks for sharing!

7. she has such a style of her own, i love that.

8. Vernon Tryon says:

I’m so proud to call Lena my niece. It’s been a joy to watch her creativity grow over the years. Love your work Lena. Love You. Uncle Vernon

9. Timothy Growing says:

Can you show more of her work?