make it yours: myriam balay devidal

Myriam Balay Devidal and her family live in Nîmes, a city in Southern France where the sun shines 200 days a year. The apartment has high ceilings and lots of personality! I was originally drawn to this home when I noticed Myriam’s amazing eye for textile, pattern and color. The bathroom is my favorite — what beautiful tile and warm colors! And the Moroccan-style décor gives the space such a relaxing feel. I also love Myriam’s oldest daughter’s fresh and fun bedroom. The mix of prints creates a lively, young atmosphere with a perfectly unique color combination. Be sure to check out the rest of the original Sneak Peek. — Lauren

Palette 1 (Bathroom)
A. Coastal Villa (Valspar), PMS Warm Gray 5; B. Patent Yellow (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 7406; C. Fresh Nasturtium (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 158; D. Tampico (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 3258; E. Chamois (Pratt and Lambert), PMS 7501

Roundup 1 (Bathroom)
1. Koi Fish Bathmat, $58; 2. St. Helena Lavender Bath Milk, $18; 3. Mountain Peaks Bath Basket, $88; 4. Dream-in-Color Slippers, $58; 5. Perpetual Blooms Towels, $8+; 6. Woven Hamper, $125

The second color and shopping roundups continue after the jump . . .

Palette 2 (Bedroom)
A. Coastal Villa (Valspar), PMS Warm Gray 5; B. Citrus Tickle (Valspar), PMS 380; C. Cerise Delight (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 227; D. Rapids (Behr), PMS 311; E. Patent Yellow (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 7406

Roundup 2 (Bedroom)
1. Vintage Floor Lamp, $119; 2. Molletonée Garland, $31; 3. Osborne & Little Asuka Wallpaper, $65; 4. Coussin Round Pillow, $11; 5. Edredon Quilt, $84; 6. Flourish Storage Side Table, $49

1. These palettes are so pretty! I adore these colour loaded interiors….bold yet completely livable :)

2. This is absolutely beautiful. The bathroom and colors are such an inspiration for our new home purchases.
    GORGEOUS COLOR SCHEMES and details!

3. Hilary says:

Oh my, I want it all. Especially that delicious orange sherbet claw foot tub.

4. anni says:

I am dying over that floor lamp. I love finding lamps that actually look unique for a decent price, they’re so few and far between!

5. I ADORE the second color scheme — the yellow with the magenta is so…something I haven’t seen done to death, you know? SO fresh! I adore that quilt and clicked on the link — OF COURSE it was from Petit Pan! I loooooove Petit Pan! They have the most divine mobiles, we have one in my daughter’s room : http://www.juliasbookbag.com/2011/04/whole-lotta-french-stuff.html

6. Courtney says:

Not such a bi f of the second look BUT the first pic is lovely! Who wouldn’t want a bathtub like that?

7. Cait says:

I’m loving the bag next to the bathtub! Not your typical towel/guest bag. Works great with this color scheme (and so many other variations now that I think of it!)

8. you can see the original pics in my blog, myriambalay.fr, enjoy ! and greetings from south of France

9. April says:

I want all that hot pink!

10. Natalie says:

Yum! That fuchsia is divine. Love the way it’s complemented by that yellowy-green.

11. Sophia Carter says:

where is the bath tub from?

12. Nancy D says:

Once again I fall in love with everything French.

13. cohen says:

which color is the background of the wallpaper osborn and little? is green or gold? THANKS