aquasilk at abc carpet

From the files of things I’ll always covet and never afford: ABC Carpet officially launched their Aquasilk line last Friday. These insanely gorgeous overdyed rugs come in a range of styles and, sadly, carry a pretty hefty price tag. But if you’re like me and enjoy indulging in a little virtual window shopping every now and then, click over to their site to see the beautiful range of colors. If I actually did own one of these, I’d feel compelled to wear paper booties over my shoes like I was in a hospital. xo, grace

1. Ruth says:

They are sooooo gorgeous!

2. blythe says:

oh wow, these are so beautiful!

3. sierra says:

i want one so badly it hurts!

4. LittleRus says:

Amazing colours! What a beautiful collection. x

5. Deeyn says:

These rugs are SO beautiful. The best part is that the color vibrantly changes depending on the angle from which you look. Plus they are SUPER soft! I have seen this over dyed technique attempted by many other producers and ABC is hands down the best! One day, maybe one day I will own one… I can always dream

6. These SLAY me. SO beautiful. It’s best I never own one, because if I did, life would grind to a halt, I’d spend all my time gazing at the rug….

7. DC2NY says:

LoVe the WaShEd out EffEcT of the RuGss

8. ABC carpet and home is such an inspiring place for textile lovers!!!!! this new line is GORGEOUS!!!

9. Wow these are awesome!!!! Very cool!

10. Holly says:

love the colors and abstract feeling of it.

11. John Hopper says:

You’re right, they look too delicate to walk on. Beautifully distressed though.

12. mani d'oro says:

beautiful patterns, beautiful colours, beautiful textures.
    classic… with a twist!

13. Shannon G. says:

Oh my goodness. Those are stunning. Overdying gets me every time!

14. Nancilios says: