anna emilia

I’ve had artwork on the brain for a few weeks now as I start imagining all the ways we could possibly decorate our office next year. I’ve always wanted a huge gallery wall to focus on a few artists at a time, and one of my favorites that I’m considering starting with is Anna Emilia. I’ve been a fan of her work for a while now, and her newest prints are wintery and wonderful. “Frost Garden on My Window” and “Morning Frost Meadow” are both great options, and 15% of the proceeds of the latter (sold through The Working Proof) go to The Pablove Foundation charity. Art for a good cause always seems like a great excuse to indulge in something new, but you can click here to check out more of Anna’s work at her online shop. xo, grace

1. K says:

I’ve always adored her work too. It’s so light-handed and the colors are always unexpected.

2. Kim Grey says:

Lovely! These images would brighten any space.

3. Sharon says:

I could see how you could decorate a whole room around one of these pieces . . . there are so many colors and shapes you could pull out and reference. I like her cool, muted palette and delicate linework. . .

4. Julie says:

I am a big fan of her work, and her, she is so sweet. I am dreaming of owning a piece as well, guess I know one thing I will be asking for for christmas….

5. Sarah Croft says:

in love! she has super great stuff!

6. Danielle says:

Beautiful! So dainty and pretty. Thanks for sharing!