altitude memo block

After 18 cities, I’ve finally started adjusting to life on the road. One thing that’s been helpful is letting go of my digital list-making and embracing paper to-do lists again. Something about crumpling up a real piece of paper and throwing it away when the list is finished beats that “crinkling paper” noise my computer’s trashcan makes. This memo block at Canoe makes lists a little more interesting, with paper cut to resemble topographic maps and numbers on each page to represent the number of sheets left. The memo blocks come in three colors (white, green and black) and are available right here for $12 each. Happy list-making . . . xo, grace

1. Katie says:

Awesome product! Cartography fascinates me, and I just can’t go through any more list pads!
    These are great!

2. ann says:

this is so cool. this paper is really beautiful. and i agree with you about electronic lists. i’ve given it a good try. but there’s just something about the act of writing…what happens when the hand moves across the paper…that makes me feel more focused, organized, less frenetic or fractured. and crossing things off a to-do list with a slash of a pen — there’s no better feeling. this seals it: i’m going back to my trusty moleskines.

3. Gelita says:

Just wanted to let you know your RSS feed doesn’t seem to have updated since this post.

1. Grace Bonney says:

You aren’t seeing any of today’s posts?

4. richie says:

simply beautiful!

5. Lauren says:

how cool!
    i still write paper lists, but keep important ones online – then i can’t lose them!

6. Gelita says:

I’m able to see today’s post on your site (thankfully, I’m addicted!) but the Google Reader/RSS feed hasn’t updated since this one.

1. Grace Bonney says:

Thanks for the heads up- looking into it now.

7. Love these. Perfect stocking stuffer for the architect BF…

8. Nancy says:

The date of this post is 12/1/11. It’s showing up first on Pulse everyday! Maybe you can change the date? Thanks!

1. Grace Bonney says:

I’m confused- that’s not what’s showing on my end. What’s Pulse?