Whew! It’s been a long week and Amy and I are looking forward to being back in Brooklyn on Sunday. We’ve had so much fun in Minneapolis, Chicago, Dallas (and I’m sure Austin will be a blast this weekend) but it’s always nice to head home again. Since all a this traveling has been about a book, I thought I’d wrap up this week with a slideshow over at the HuffPo that rounded up some great book storage ideas from Design*Sponge at Home. Halligan’s DIY library table above has been a favorite of mine for almost a year now and the ski-shelves below from PJ’s home are genius. If you’re looking for some clever ways to store (and showcase) your favorite volumes, click here to check out the full slideshow online.
Thanks again to everyone who came out to our events this week- it was so great to meet you all. We’re off to catch a plane to Austin but until Monday, I hope you all have a fantastic week! xo, grace
Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- Must-Read Posts: Great Documentaries to Fund, Nate Berkus + My Habit Sale (and DIY video!)
- D*S Book Tour: Salt Lake City Event Details!, Denver Event Details!, D*S Book Tour: West Coast, San Diego Event Details!
- New City Guide: Munich
- Biz Ladies: 10 Steps to an Incredible Product Launch
- Living In: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Sneak Peeks: Anne Ulku, Best of Orange, Unusually Fine
- DIY Projects: Upcycled Fabric + Paper Owls, Book Bookends
- Before & Afters: Lofty Living Room Makeover, Airy Kitchen Redo, Ground Floor Transformation
- Make It Yours: Chris and Stephen Harris-Smith
- In the Kitchen With: Jill Donenfeld’s Pondicherry Toasts
- Artwork: New Prints + Calendars from The Wild Unknown
- Upholstery Basics: Coil Seat Finale
- Misc.: Trook, Notary Ceramics, Bold & Noble, Fall Trends in Home and Tech Design, New 3D Cards from Blackbird Letterpress, Tool & Tack Pop-up shop, Friends with Benefits, Buffalo Plaid, Luke Lamp Co., The Blackbird Sings, Famille Summerbelle, Hand & Eye Studio Terracotta Lamps, IDS West Conference, Geometry