untold imprint linens

I love seeing people embrace pattern that feels handmade and imperfect. After years of bold patterns and over-the-top decorations, I’ve come to embrace items that feel a bit more weathered, clean and simple. These beautiful new linens are from designer Phoebe of Untold Imprint. She started her business this summer with the mission of “preferring the imperfect to the polished and loving when something gets better with age.” That philosophy creeps into each of her handmade linens, whether in towel, tea towel, apron or bag form. I love that the prints feel slightly faded, as if she just watercolored them and placed them in the mail. It’s that look that will wear beautifully with use. You can check out the story behind her new Autumn line right here, or shop the full collection at Phoebe’s Etsy shop right here. xo, grace

1. Shield says:

Those imprints are great :-), but I just wanted to say that The Book, which I ordered in July, and which got out in September, has just arrived in Poland and I can’t stop reading it! Thank you for this Spongelicious read! ;D

2. Rachel Tatem says:

Those are beautiful! I wonder how they do it?

3. Sukaina says:

Gorgeous linens….goign to check them out in detail. Hope they ship internationally?!

4. Beeba says:

I actually own some of her towels, and they are incredible! So glad to see you found her…

5. susy says:

Indeed, they are lovely! They look a little screenprinted, a little dyed… and very soft! It’s a nice combination. I too am a big fan of allowing randomness to work it’s magic. : )

6. These are beautiful. I’ve been really into things that are a bit disheveled looking, and these fit the bill. Headed over to check her out!

7. Phoebe Stout says:

I am beyond appreciative for this beautiful introduction and all the wonderful comments. Absolutely made my day. Thank you Grace! x

8. Jennifer says:

So beautiful! I love the subtle colors and the interesting prints.

9. Lana Manis says:

Phoebe’s shop is wonderful! I can’t make up my mind on which design I like best.

10. Dana says:

ooooooh. I love! what a nice collection!!!

11. Carole Goldberg says:

These linens are great!! Phoebe, please contact me. I’d like to touch base with you as I have some ideas!! Thank you for sharing with me.

12. Carole Goldberg says:

I love these designs! Phoebe, you have done a wonderful job!!

13. Jyotsna Warikoo says:

They are beautiful Phoebe !!! Love the prints !!! Wish you the best !!