new prints from kari herer

I’ve blogged about photographer Kari Herer before, and I said that what I loved most about her prints were their dark, velvety textures. I now have to amend that thought and say that Kari is equally adept at bringing out the lushness in light surfaces. Her compositions are always unusual enough to avoid being overly sweet. You can check out these new prints (and her equally awesome older prints) in Kari’s Etsy shop. — Kate

1. Rachel Tatem says:

What a cute idea! The first is my favorite

2. Joani says:

Wow! I am in love with these, from the beautiful flowers to the loose and flowing illustration. Gorgeous.

3. Anna says:

Beautiful! Expressive thin graphics, very close in spirit to me.(sorry for my english)

4. How cool. I can picture this with a protective laminate over it down the center of a table – sort of as a runner w/ fresh flowers… As long as you aren’t serving rabbit. :) Wheels are turning.

5. Loora says:

Wow. That is just… wow. I’m seriously thinking about buying one, although the house is in the middle of renovation chaos and I’m forbidden to buy home decor. That is so creative and beautiful.

6. moxiemandie says:

Her work is STUNNING. Thank you so much for sharing!

7. rebekka says:

Oh goodness…incredible!!! I am in love.

8. Janna says:

BRILLIANT! Unique, sweet, beautiful and interesting! As always, Kari Herer does not disappoint….well worth the wait! Great job!

9. Cassandra says:

These are really incredible. Just checked out the Etsy shop and lovin’ the antler prints, too!

10. Truly beautiful, sweet and evocative. These are so lovely, and the elegant placement of the carefully chosen botanicals brings everything to life. Thank you so much for posting these.

11. So in love with these prints. Absolutely timeless.