new: famille summerbelle

Sometimes I wonder if my inner child will ever grow up. I’m always drawn to things meant for children and sometimes have to remind myself that I’m 30 and probably shouldn’t be buying clothing or art for kids. But every now and then a design comes along that has the “childlike” feel that I love and is still meant for adults. This fun new wallpaper from Famille Summerbelle has a playful feel that would work well for kids or adults and comes in two colorways, a Parisian red/white/blue combo (my favorite) and a slightly more subdued grey and yellow. Either one is a good choice, but I’d really love to use that red/blue/white style in a studio or office space- it feels like it would inspire creativity, or at least day dreams of Paris. Click here to read more and shop online ($69.75 per roll). xo, grace

1. I love the Eiffel tower one!

Anna of (green gable)

2. Would love the blue colorway for our bathroom.

3. Rachel Tatem says:

What a fun and retro feel, great for an accent or a kids room!

4. rebecca says:

These are so cute for kids yet stylish too in the grey and yellow colour palette.x

5. rosie says:

These are really fun and quirky, brings a smile to my face :o) I think you’re never too old to embrace your inner child x

6. Alix says:

Beautiful stuff.

Remember this, Grace: as the saying goes, growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. I still love SpongeBob SquarePants and I’m… well, older than you!

7. Desiree says:

These are adorable. It reminds me of Bemelman’s.

8. Julie says:

You’ve made me so happy Grace! A HUGE THANK YOU for such a nice post about our new wallpaper. It means a lot to me to be featured on your blog!

9. Phoebe says:

I’m French-obsessed, too! I think the best kid’s stuff is just as appropriate for adults… least that’s the story I’m sticking to!

10. Framboise says:

c’est si beau !…with the music of “c’est si bon….”the real parisian touch for everyone !

11. Lorna says:

I really like these too, there is something of a Mary Poppins charm about them, albeit a Parisien Mary Poppins!