letterpress notebook collection from paper lovely

I love making lists. To an irrational, obsessive, unhealthy degree. I’m constantly rewriting lists, making lists within lists — I’ve been known to make a list of the lists I want to make. It’s strange behavior, I won’t lie, but what can I say? It fills me with joy. Another thing that fills me with joy, unsurprisingly, is a great pocket-sized notebook. These adorable letterpress notebooks from Paper Lovely are the kind of thing I would buy in bulk and take with me everywhere. They aren’t complicated or flashy; they’re just simple, pretty notebooks whose designs stand out from the pack, making me really want to write in them. The trio would make a great gift for the compulsive list makers in your life. Don’t judge; support our habit instead! :) — Kate

1. Jen Kim says:

lovely, so lovely, it makes me want to come up with (more!) things for my to do list, just to write in them :-)

2. {leah} says:

Adore. Love the letterpress on the raw chipboard covers! Beautiful!

3. Carolyn says:

Kate, you’re not alone. I too make lists of lists. It’s irrational, bizarre, but it happens. In other news, those notepads are so cute. I love letterpress (but who doesn’t?)!

4. I’m not a huge list-maker, but I think I might become a convert if I had a cute little notebook like that in my purse!

5. These are adorable! I’ve always had a thing for notepads.

6. Lauriz (The Argie) says:

I love listing everything… and I encourage others to make it too!!!!
    I absolutely loved the notebooks!

7. Linsi says:

I literally live by list making! {Confession: sometimes I even write stuff I’ve already done just to cross it off}. These notebooks are adorable, something about a random bunch of bananas makes me smile.

8. Sarah Wymer says:

Super cute! Nice job, Kim :)

9. virginia says:

im obsessing already. i just KNOW my grocery lists will be more efficient with that banana notebook!!

10. ha! i toootally hear ya on the list-making — glad to know i’m not alone! these notebooks are adorable. (i just did a round-up of cute notepads + books: http://the-stationery-place.blogspot.com/2011/09/taking-notes-in-style.html funny to see that bicycle notepads are so en vogue — i’ve got another one here from smock paper.)

11. Angel Y. says:

These are so adorable and great for on-the-go! :)

12. thanks so much for your kind comments today everyone! so happy you are liking our new notebooks!

13. Prachee says:

This is just unbelievable, i was going to share the similar sentiments about making list today on my blog and I find your post, I am putting them up on my blog and linking it here. :) My blog post – http://squeakycorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-listing.html

14. Prachee says:

Kim I have linked you on my blog post as mentioned above, great work!

15. I love lists, too! And these notebooks… they’re calling my name. I’ll refrain for now, but I’m checking their site to see if they have a planner of the same amount of cuteness and practicality of these lovely notebooks!