friends with benefits

I love when small worlds collide. I’ve been a fan of Jen Mussari’s work for a while and was excited to meet her at the San Francisco book tour stop last month. She brought a beautiful print with her (the cake print below) that popped up in my inbox this weekend as part of a larger submission from a friend. It turns out that Jen’s new print is part of a new collaborative project called Friends with Benefits run by Baltimore-based printer Erin Wallace. It’s awesome when printers and artists team up for new ideas, and this debut collection called “Piles” is full of beautiful artwork. “Piles” features the work of Andrew Neyer, John Chae, Alyssa Nassner, Sam Alden, Jordan Bernier, Luke Pearson and Jen Mussari. I love the teal and red color theme for this first collection and can’t wait to see what comes next. In the meantime, you can read more about the collaboration right here and pick up the full set for $65 on the same site. xo, grace

1. Tiffany says:

I also love that packaging – thanks for sharing!

2. Marija says:

These are so lovely.
    I love this color palette – I used it for my own wedding.

Awesome prints!

3. this is lovely, nice artwork

4. Krista says:

i love the aesthetic of these designs- gorgeous!

5. Lauren says:

thanks for sharing, so cute!

6. Wye says:

So cute + and the packaging is fantastic.

7. Autumn says:

So glad you included the detail shots. That bicycle basket is just about the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. Wowzers.