d*s book tour: salt lake city event details!

Amy and I are so excited to head to Salt Lake City next month for a crafting event and book signing/celebration! Salt Lake is such a beautiful city, and I’m excited to spend more time there before we’re back again in January for the Alt Summit. We’re having two events in Salt Lake: a crafting class and a celebration/book signing. The details and RSVP information are below. Hope to see you there! xo, grace

Event: Craft/Book Signing/Celebration at Anthropologie
Date: Tuesday, November 8th, 2011
Time: 5–8pm (5–6pm craft workshop/6:30–8:00pm signing + celebration)
Location: Anthropologie (The Gateway, 116 South Rio Grande Street, Salt Lake City, UT)

Details: We will be teaching all craft-event participants how to make their own custom wooden wax seal! Craft guests will watch a demo, make their own wax seal and leave with the seal they made, along with sealing wax and stationery to test on. Afterward, we’ll get together for the larger celebration of the book launch, where you can buy copies of the book and have yours signed! Drinks and treats will be served. Proceeds from this event will benefit the local arts charity, Visual Art Institute.

We will also have a custom backdrop designed by Holly Fowler against which you can take photos with your friends and fellow guests!

RSVP: The crafting event is limited to 35 people, so please RSVP HERE soon ($10 per person for the craft event; your ticket is good for the signing/celebration, too). The main event will fill up quickly, so please RSVP HERE for that soon, as well.

*Illustration by Julia Rothman

1. aubry. says:

yay! the event i’ve been waiting all season for! thank you for coming to slc. can’t wait!

2. Creede says:

I’m so excited you are coming to Salt Lake. Hope to see you when you are here!

1. Grace Bonney says:

ditto, creede! we’ll be there in january, too for alt summit. hope to catch you :)

3. Chelsey says:

So excited to have you amazing people come to our amazing town! Thanks so much for stopping here for us– can’t wait for the event!

4. Jayna says:

Do we need to purchase a ticket to go to just the book signing portion of the evening?

5. Creede says:

Janya, tickets are free for the signing, but it’s probably a good idea to rsvp.

Grace, Registering for Alt is on my to do list. I just wish they would give us locals a discount. :)

6. Kerry says:

Just got me ticket!!! Can’t wait!

7. Darn, the crafting class is already full! Oh well — I’ll still come to the party. Looking forward to it!

8. Anj Ami says:

just got my tickets!! i’m sooo excited to attend this awesome event! :)

9. nidhi says:

omg will you guys pleeeease come visit me in Cleveland??

10. Jen says:

DANG IT! How did I miss this post on Monday? I checked throughout the day for this & didn’t see it! Now it’s full & I’m on the waitlist :( Let me know if anyone has a ticket to sell!

11. @jen I have a ticket for sale if anyone wants to buy it. i can’t come because of flu