d*s book tour: denver event details!

I am so thrilled that our book tour includes a stop in Colorado! I have never been and am so excited to check out a part of the country I’ve never been lucky enough to spend much time in. Our book tour stop in Denver will include a craft event and book party/signing at West Elm, so I hope you’ll come celebrate with us! Details and RSVP info is below.

Also, speaking of West Elm — they are hosting a huge sweepstakes with us! Enter here for a chance to win a $2,000 shopping spree and trip to NYC to shop with me and the D*S team! xo, grace

Event: Crafting Event/Signing/Party at West Elm
Date: Wednesday, November 9th, 2011
Time: 6:00–8:30pm (6:00–7:00 craft workshop/7:00–8:30 party, open to the public)
Location: West Elm (Cherry Creek North, 2955 E. 1st Avenue, Denver, CO 80206)

Craft Workshop: I will be demonstrating a project from the book using freezer paper to customize your own cloth-based products. Then we’ll all make them together!
Craft Fee: $45 per person (This includes all of your craft supplies and a signed copy of Design*Sponge at Home!)
RSVP: This crafting class is limited to 25 people, so please RSVP here soon if you’d like to attend.

Book Signing + Party: 7–8:30pm
Details: After the craft event, we’ll celebrate the book launch with a party (drinks + treats will be served) and book signing. We’ll also be supporting a great local arts charity, Gratis Art Studio. Local artists We Are Super Ordinary will be creating a custom backdrop against which you can take photos (thanks to Smilebooth) with your friends!
RSVP: RSVP recommended, just click “I’m going” on West Elm’s event page for Denver

*Illustration by Julia Rothman

1. Libby says:

i’m so sad to miss this! i just found out i’ll have to be in boston for work… alas, maybe i’ll have a friend bring my book for signing.

2. Kristy says:

Dang it! I have a class during that time – so sorry to miss this and get the chance to say hi in person, Grace! I hope you enjoy Denver and have a little time to explore the city.

3. misa says:

hooray; i’ve been waiting with bated breath for you to announce the denver event!

4. Sheila says:

By the time I saw it was sold out :(

5. Tisha says:

Boo, the craft event is already sold out! Will there be books there to purchase, or should I get one ahead of time? I didn’t see that info on the RSVP page.

6. Maker says:

Is there a waiting list that I can get on for the crafting event??? I would make an amazing crafting sub.

1. Grace Bonney says:

maker

we’re working on adding one :)

g

7. Sheila says:

So excited that you are coming to my town! I hope it is a great time for you & Co. If there was a wait list for the crafting event – I would definitely want to be on it! But I will attend & get your book. I follow you on Twitter.

8. maggie says:

I am so excited to attend! See you next month!!!!

9. Liz says:

It’s on my calendar! Can’t wait!

10. Kristin says:

Oh no! Sold out.

11. Maker says:

Any word on wait list, Grace? I’m hoping I can sit on the sidelines of the craft event with a glue stick in-hand and a DIY, knitted sign saying “put me in coach”!