crested shield calendars from the paper thieves

I’ve always had a thing for crests, plaques and shields, and these 2012 calendars from The Paper Thieves really appeal to that medieval-loving side of my personality. It’s sad to see beautiful calendars go at the end of each year, so I love that these can be easily repurposed to become a permanent piece of wall art for year-round enjoyment. You could replace the calendar portion with a new photograph, use it as a fun place to tuck notes and reminders or just leave the shield as is. The Paper Thieves have three different styles of this calendar available, all of which you can find by clicking here. — Kate

1. rebecca says:

These are so lovely and great ideas for how to use them after the year is up!x

2. Hilary says:

I love how simple these are, yet would add a whole new quirky aspect to any decor. Lovely.

3. lauren says:

they’re so cool!

4. alicia says:

I just bought on yesterday!

5. laura says:

simply beautiful!

6. Heldine says:

I agree that these calendars are pretty awesome. I want one!