yellow owl workshop stamp sets

I’ve had stamps on the brain all week because I’m gathering the materials for our first book tour craft event this weekend and it’s all about making your own homemade stamps. As much as I love making my own, it’s fun to pick up a few nice pre-made stamps for craft projects, too. These new designs from Yellow Owl Workshop are perfect for the coming months and would be a great way to make your own gift wrap when the holidays come around (I love that they come in pieces so you can customize the overall look). Until then, I’ll be using the pine cones for thank you notes- they have fall written all over them. Click here to check out Yellow Owl Workshop’s full stamp line and to purchase sets.

1. Laura Trevey says:

I am CRAZY over the mistletoe stamps!! Great idea for DIY cards.

2. Rachel Tatem says:

I have never had luck with stamps… they never come out perfect for me

3. Jennifer says:

Those pine cones are so cute. I think stamp sets make such cute gifts, too!

4. Marie-Eve says:

The good thing about Yellow Owl stamps they always look perfect even if I am not a pro at stamping

5. I love the pine cone stamp. It makes me think of summer camp! :)

6. erin says:

Love these! I am ordering some right now!

7. I’m definitely going to have to order some of these!

8. @tishushu says:

Sooooooooooooooooo CUTE! and perfect timing!