we like it wild: it’s so hard to say goodbye

We got a little teary writing this post. Today we come to you with a farewell love letter and a big thank you. It has been a wild two years! We are honored and so appreciative to have had the opportunity to share our floral projects and inspirations with you. Writing the column gave us a much-needed escape from the day-to-day business of running our floral studio and pushed us to keep being creative. We’ve shared our favorite flowers, celebrated the holidays and showed you some big milestones in our lives, like the making of our shop and Jill’s wedding.

We are grateful to have been connected with so many fantastic people through our little column and will always have a special place in our hearts for Grace, the Design*Sponge family and all of you readers who have supported us during our time here. We have lots of big upcoming plans, including the arrival of baby Choo in January! We are working on a book with our friends from Star Apple Edible and Fine Gardening, lots and lots of weddings and a full and fun holiday schedule. We hope to pop back in here now and again and share what we’re up to, and we’d love for you to stop by and see us online or in person at Prairie Collective. It has been a pleasure. Love, Studio Choo.

There are more images from the Studio Choo family after the jump…

1. Chloe C says:

oooh….You’ll be missed! I always paused on these columns. Good luck with your future endeavors.

2. alisa says:

NOOOOOO! But… I love you! Please come back! Don’t go! We Like it Wild is my favorite! Especially now that I see you have a beautiful white chihuahua and other doggies. I’m going to go listen to “Don’t Speak” on a loop forever now. :(

*congratulations on all your happy life events, I guess. :P

3. Brie says:

Aw, your post made me teary eyed. Love your column—-so sad to see it go. Plus, your doggies reminded me of my girl Maya (Aussie Cattle Dog) that passed away a couple years ago. Miss her :(

4. Laura says:

This is a bummer! Your column was my favorite…always gorgeous and incredibly inspirational. Guest post a lot, please!

5. Susan says:

What beautiful furry children…and sorry to see you go.

6. Beth Rabideau, RE:discover says:

This is truly a sad day to read that you are leaving D*S. As a designer on the East Coast I have admired your work from afar…Good luck and I am sure I will continue to check in with your online contributions. Thanks for the smiles you have allowed me…

7. vickie says:

I’m in the floral busuness and have visitied your column fo advice etc..u will be miss 4 sure. Good luck and your endevers….

8. teresita says:

thank you for the weekly inspiration, and good luck with the baby!!

9. Miha says:

Thanks for your contribution! You’ll be missed.

10. Melissa says:

bummer.

11. JW says:

Loved your posts!

12. sherrod says:

These dogs are so lovely, I can’t take it. I want to hug them.

13. portable says:

It’s so cute. ^ ^

14. Lady Z says:

Your columns have been a quick sanctuary of peace for the days your articles appear! You’ll be missed Studio Choo! All the best in your future undertakings and God Bless! :)

15. Sealicious says:

Farewell! Your columns have always brought some happiness to my day – they were always so cheerful and unique!!!

THANK YOU and best wishes for your new projects!

16. Pam Wheelock says:

Your dogs with flora are so lovely! Thank you for your posts.