make it yours: anne m. cramer

After viewing the gorgeous Sneak Peek of fashion designer Anne M. Cramer’s Minneapolis home, I am desperate for a sleeping porch! What an enchanting room, with the bright green wall color, white linens, sheer curtains and wire bed frame. I can certainly envision many relaxing summer days curled up on the daybed with a magazine and a glass of lemonade!

Palette 1 (Sleeping Porch)
A. Lime Passion (Valspar), PMS 389; B. New Black (Valspar), PMS Black; C. Crisp (Behr), PMS 375; D. Manchester (Pratt & Lambert), PMS Cool Gray 3; E. Summer Citrus (Behr), PMS 151

Roundup 1 (Sleeping Porch)
1. Le Versha Chair, $248; 2. Nimbus Jersey Bedding, $58+; 3. Better Homes and Gardens Subscription, $6; 4. Round Velvet Pintuck Pillow, $32; 5. Stripe Ribbon, $6

The second roundup and room images continue after the jump…

Anne’s living room is beautifully decorated, as well. The effect of the artistic enameled pattern over the Platinum Metallic- (Ralph Lauren) painted walls is so lovely and elegant! Pops of turquoise and kelly green create a beautiful color palette for this room. Be sure to check out the rest of the original Sneak Peek. — Lauren

Palette 2 (Living Room)
A. Delicious Canyon Orange (Behr), PMS 475; B. Obsidian (Pratt & Lambert), PMS Black 2; C. Jamaican Sea (Behr), PMS 311; D. *Actual Wall Color* Platinum Metallic (Ralph Lauren), PMS Cool Gray 3; E. Traffic Light Green (Benjamin Moore), PMS 361

Roundup 2 (Living Room)
1. Taper Candleholder, $20; 2. Knot Throw, $40; 3. Footed Mercury Hurricanes, $19+; 4. Chinright Side Table, $935; 5. Bombay Fog Pillow, $30; 6. Delfina Short Covered Jar, $40; 7. Shiny Frames, $20+; 8. Willow Sofa, $1699; 9. Arden Candleholders, $47+

1. Rachel Tatem says:

I love the idea of playing within a color palette

2. teresita says:

sleeping porche?!!! my kids would love that….and me too!

3. New Girl says:

I actually am in love with these color accents. Didn’t like it at first, but after a while I started to love it.

4. rebecca says:

Love the bright and fresh zingy colour palettes, perfect to perk up a greay day!x

5. Marija says:

Love the turquoise touches!!! Brightness and lightness. Very fresh!

6. Ben says:

Wow I love this simple elegant color scheme.

7. Sue Schlabach says:

What a gorgeous porch. My bath is that shade of green with a dose of white and a geranium red old tub. I wondered if I’d grow tired of it, but after 5 years I still love it, especially on winter days when all the world is white.

8. pam says:

wow i love the pop of colors with white… sigh.

9. So gorgeous… love a white room with bright colors. A sleeping porch sounds heavenly for reading or relaxing on a lazy sunday with loved ones.

10. VisualJill says:

Love these color combos. Green and orange — yes!

11. Charlee says:

I love a space that makes me feel happy. I’m smiling from the inside.