howkapow

I’ve got major jetlag brain this morning. All I can muster are three words: I want everything. Howkapow (I love that name; it sounds like something a superhero would say after punching someone in a comic strip.) is a new UK-based design shop that specializes in promoting indie designers and illustrators. From cushions, cards and prints to homewares and gifts, they’ve got more adorable (and colorful) design ideas crammed into one online storefront than I could hope for. If you need something fun and bright for the holidays this year, definitely check out Howkapow. I’ve got my eye on a few pieces here for sure. Those dachshund cards are definitely going out to friends and family. Click here to shop the full collection online. xo, grace

More products from Howkapow after the jump . . .

1. Allison says:

I love that top right print! All of these are so gorgeously curated!

2. Paint Colors says:

The Dog Lamp and Songbirds Mobile are my favorites! The birds used on the mobile would match my new paint colors in our dining room. Great gift ideas for the hard to shop for as well.

3. rebecca says:

Lol, I love the super long dachsund and the crazy cake card and the sanna anuka stuff…so pretty much all of it! x

4. Grace, Thank you so much for introducing me to “HOWKAPOW”!!! You’re right it’s fun, bright, and designs with ‘fabulous’ in mind!!!!! LOVE IT!

5. Piia says:

Love Sanna Annukka’s artwork!!!Beautiful!

6. I am loving this too! Its a softer touch on Indie Design.

7. Sydney says:

Ooh this is so perfect! Just in time for a dark, cold English winter…

8. hena tayeb says:

I love the candle stand.

9. eva says:

love it, and they’re from Europe. That’s a plus!

10. Collier says:

I can’t find the doxie print on the website and I must must have it! Can someone help me if I’ve missed it somewhere?

11. Cat says:

Hi Collier! You can find the Daschund Print here: http://www.howkapow.com/prolonged-daschund-print
    thanks so much to you all for all your lovely words – we really appreciate it (: xx

12. Wow, thanks for the highlight. I love a little whimsy in my life. These pieces are so fun.

13. The daschund print is so cute! what a great shop, love it.

14. Lucy says:

The Hazel Stark Harlequin cushions are just gorgeous! what a great pattern and colour combination. Want.