d*s book tour: charleston + savannah event details!

A trip to the South is always a great one for me. It feels like home, and we always enjoy soaking up the food, kind people and beautiful scenery. I’m thrilled to be holding two events next month in South Carolina and Savannah, so I hope you’ll join us for the fun. Details and RSVP info is below . . . xo, grace

Event: Crafting Event + Party at Dwelling
Date: Wednesday, October 26th, 2011
Location: Dwelling (474 King Street, Charleston, SC 29403)
Time: 5-8pm (5-6pm craft workshop, 6:30-8:30pm party)
Description: Come join the D*S team from Brooklyn as we celebrate the launch of the book by recreating one of the stamping projects from the DIY chapter. All you need to bring is your own tote, clothing or fabric to stamp on. We’ll provide the rest. This event will benefit the Yo Art Project. We’ll also have a beautiful backdrop created by Tara Guerard of Soiree Events that you can take pictures against with friends.
RSVP: You can RSVP for the craft event ($20 each, 30 person max) right here and for the main event and signing here (if you get a craft ticket that includes the party, too).

Event: Lecture + Book Signing/Party at SCAD
Date: Thursday, October 27th, 2011
Time: 6-8pm
Location: SCAD, Arnold Hall, 1810 Bull Street, Savannah, GA, 31401
Details: I’ll be giving a lecture (and answering questions) at SCAD about the book, and we’ll be collecting art supplies to benefit local schools (to be distributed by the SCAD Buzz Bus)
RSVP: Please RSVP here for the event, space is limited so RSVP is suggested.

1. Kelsey says:

Can’t wait to have you here in Savannah!

kelseycronkhite.wordpress.com

2. Excited to finally meet you in person! Charleston is thrilled to have you. Thanks for all you do….love the book!

3. Jackie says:

We are beyond excited to have you in Charleston!

4. caitlin says:

I cant wait! I am so excited for the Charleston event – especially since I just moved here!

5. Erika says:

Any chance of bringing the book tour down to Miami?? Jump on 95 and head south! :)

6. Sarah says:

See you in Savannah!

7. Erin says:

Can you come to Cincinnati???

8. Meghan Moser says:

Driving from Wilmington, NC to Charleston in search of crafting, inspiration, & sweet potato pancakes. Can’t wait! 8D

9. Ainee Beland says:

Envious of all those able to just get up and go to this event. Enjoy the simplicity that comes with crafting a creation.

10. jacqui mair says:

I followed you in the UK and now I am here in Savannah working at SCAD and you are visiting ! I am so excited !

11. Luciana Brito says:

Got the book yesterday and was very pleased with it! Can’t wait to put some of the DIY’s stuff in practice! The US has lots of very inexpensive stuff to work with, but I’ll try to find those very cheap things to work with here, in Natal – Brazil! Say hello to Brazil! :D

12. jeni says:

can we get a print of the city drawings? I’d like to gift it to my friends that came with me last night…thank you Grace for a wonderful evening! xo