design*sponge at home: digital edition

Speaking of digital editions, I wanted to post a quick note that Design*Sponge at Home is now available in e-book form. Our publisher worked with Apple to create a fantastic digital version of the book that you can download and read on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (Their platform was the most conducive to the visual aspects of the book design and content). It’s not a given that design books get translated into digital forms so I was so thankful that Artisan and Apple decided to create this version. As much as I think the print version is ideal, if you prefer to read the book digitally you can buy an e-version right here (or at the iTunes store on your device) for $9.99.

1. Isaac says:

Will you making one in Kindle format?

1. Grace Bonney says:

isaac

i’ll update you if we do. right now we’re using apple’s book format because it’s more conducive to the book design.

grace

2. boldaslove says:

Could you please make it available in the Aussie iTunes store? I was all ready to download it, but can’t, cos I’m not in the states :(

1. Grace Bonney says:

boldaslove

i’ll ask about that- thanks for letting me know.

grace

3. Lelanie says:

Hi Grace.

Firstly, congratulations on your book. It is a wonderful achievement.

I am in South Africa and cannot seem to locate it on iTunes. Is it not available to us? Is there any way that it could be? I would love to buy it.

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi lelanie!

the book will be available at the UK itunes book store any day now, and you can download it there. i checked with apple :)

grace

4. Lisa says:

Same here, in Ireland and would like to buy it, but it’s not available in the Irish iTunes store and I can’t purchase through the US one.

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi lisa!

grace

5. Greer says:

Can’t wait to download this from iTunes UK!

6. Marguerite says:

So no possibilities for people without iAnything? I have a pc and a non-smart phone.

7. Lisa says: