bonbi forest by lee may foster

Apparently, my reputation as a serious cat lady precedes me. One of the funniest things that kept happening at last week’s book tour events was people coming up to me to show me pictures of their cats. One very kind crafter in Boston even made me a stuffed animal that looked just like Turk. I’m officially that girl. It’s alright though — the stray cat hairs on my coat gave me away ages ago. So it’s no surprise that I’m kind of loving these handmade cat lockets by Lee May Foster at The Shop Floor Project. Kooky? Yep. Cute? Totally. You can pick up several different styles right here. Two paws up. Sorry, I’ll stop now. xo, grace

*If you’re not into cats, the celestial-themed necklaces are lovely, too.

1. Deirdre says:

Oh, those are lovely! Cats ROCK! And fyi- I could probably knit a sweater with all of the cat hair that I’m covered in 24/7. I should own stock in lint rollers.
    xo

2. Jenny says:

these look like fun!

3. Brittany says:

Too funny! The lockets are fab!

And I will make sure to have a photo of my cat to show you when you stop in Toronto haha

4. Stephanie says:

Boo, they don’t sell to the US or Canada!

5. Caitlin says:

I love the celestial locket but they don’t sell to the US! :( Sad day.

6. the arsenic hour says:

They don’t sell to US?! Now I really wish the weren’t featured on DesignSponge. Can’t stop thinking about them!

7. I’ve wanted a locket for a long time. I have two cats and a husband I’m now dying to squeeze into one of these gorgeous necklaces! Good find :-)

8. Laura says:

Frustrated that they’re not available in the US…boo hiss.

9. KellyC says:

Me too. : (

10. shannon says:

would make the perfect Christmas gift and then saw the no US/Canada note as well – heart broken… :-(