abigail edwards

Sometimes, great design can make a liar out of me. Just the other day, I was swearing off wallpaper, explaining that I was tired of pattern and ready for something clean, simple and new. Then Abigail Edwards’ new Seascape wallpaper designs came along, and I’m ready to throw that earlier proclamation out the window in exchange for a room full of those gorgeous hand-drawn waves. Abigail is launching these new designs tomorrow at Tent London, and if I were there, I would scoop up at least a dozen rolls of that beautiful brown pattern above. It’s begging to be used in my bathroom; it feels like the perfect thing to be surrounded by when relaxing in a bath. Sadly, I don’t see a lot of “relaxing in a bath” time in my future, but hopefully I’ll see some of this paper instead. It’s gorgeous. Click here to check out (and shop, $93 per roll) Abigail’s latest designs. xo, grace

1. Kelley says:

It’s pretty, but I’m pretty sure it would make me SEAsick on a whole wall.

2. julie says:

it’s beautiful

3. Michelle says:

Oh wow – Gorgeous!!!!

4. Beth Somers says:

Reminds me of the wedding cake I made for my best friend a few years ago. Love it!

5. Kristan says:

I’m not often a fan of wallpaper, but this is lovely! I think it could make a great accent wall, actually. And even if you did a whole room, it’s subtle enough to fade away (with the right furniture/accessories).

6. This reminds me of a decemberists video, but in a really good way. I love it! I may need a wall of this in my bedroom…

7. So cool— reminds me of the animations from the movie “Ponyo” during the credits.

8. Allison says:

I love it! For some reason, it has a very Edward Gorey feel to me. (That is most definitely intended as a compliment.)

9. Chaotic_Good says:

I love it! Best wallpaper ever IMO!

10. Leslie says:

I was just typing up an Edward Gorey comparison when I saw that Allison beat me to the punch!

11. InkSketch says:

I agree with Allison. Very Edward Gorey-ish. Slightly Victorian in feel, delicate and bold at the same time. Nice work.

12. yvonne says:

I absolutely LOVE this wallpaper and would happily sail the high seas while sipping morning coffee on my sofa x

13. Love the design and the simplicity.

14. Connie says:

There is nothing like the power of a line!

15. Craig says:

This is absolutely awesome! Love it. So cool, and timeless!

16. Molly says:

I had my heart set on this wallpaper but it cannot ship to the US… :( If anyone knows how to get it, please post!

17. Lorna says:

Yes, I’m liking these, almost as much as Mini Moderns’ Whitby or maybe just as much, they are lovely

18. abigail says:

Hi Molly,
    I can ship to the US! – please email me and let me know which design it is you want Abigail

19. keith says:

we are kind of seeing a similarity – though whitby was released in February 2011 – so we are happy if we have had some influence on such a beautiful print. Our prints are based on our personal experiences – whereas this is a beautiful sea print
    mini moderns

20. Avril says:

I just bought some of this paper in winter. It is so beautiful and such great quality. Abigail was really helpful. It came to the Eastern US in two days! Can’t wait to put it up. Now I just need to save up to have it hung!

21. Christine Hampson says:

I would like to order “Winter” and live in the U.S. As well. If anyone has any info on how to order please e-mail me, Thanks!