new: rifle paper co. calendars + notepads

I always get excited to see what Anna Bond at Rifle Paper Co. is working on. I love the soft feminine feel that her work has and the way she works so masterfully with color in each piece. Her designs remind me of flowers come to life- there’s so much color and happiness and lushness. Anna’s latest pieces were just added to the Rifle Paper Co. shop today and I’m thrilled to share a preview of my favorites this morning: a beautiful series of notepads, fruit and floral calendars for 2011 and a beautiful art print/calendar.

I’m a sucker for Anna’s calendars because they always feel so cheerful- which can be important when you’re stuck in months like January and February when the weather report seems to mock me with consistent “overcast and cold” reports. I love her new fruit calendar and the sweet little kiwis she drew for August. If I can just make it through the colder temperatures until those little kiwis come around, I’ll be good.

Anna also added a new botanical calendar and botanical calendar print to her site today- both are beautifully illustrated and feature different floral arrangements for each month. You can click here to check out (and shop) Anna’s new collection and check out additional preview images after the jump. xo, grace

*Anna kindly offered a 10% discount to D*S readers on these new pieces through August 30th. Just use the code ‘CALENDAR12’ when you check out.

More images of the new calendars continue after the jump…

1. The notepads & calendars are so pretty. The designs are just my style!

2. sera says:

amazing, going straight on my christmas list (which is getting longer by the minute!!)

3. Beautiful! I love buying calendars and then framing the artwork afterwards. This seems like a perfect candidate for that!

xo, Anna of (Green Gable)

4. Bev Weidner says:

BEAUTIFUL. Wow, so lovely!

5. rooth says:

Hooray for Anna! I bought the zebra notepad this weekend

6. Sam says:

Her work is always so beautifully done. I especially love the fruit calendar..will have to pick that up for my office.

7. teresita says:

those are little works of art! and they are not that expensive too!

8. These are simply adorable! Absolutely love.

9. Brittany says:

Wow! If I was allowed to order from overseas I would. :)

Oh, and not to sound pompous or anything but kiwis are the bird. Kiwi fruits are the fruits you were referring to.
    As a kiwi (the New Zealander), I can’t really see that and ignore it.

Love the blog!

10. carolyn says:

yay! love rifle, and LOVE that zebra notepad.

11. So simple and lovely! I would love to have one these to brighten up my office!

12. Holly says:

I love the telephone note pad! So clever. Beautiful designs.

13. These remind me of the sweet flowered thank you cards my grandmother loved! They are so very simple and pretty. Thanks for the discount too!

14. I have loved her vintage telephone notecards for a while now, but these floral calendars are so so cute! I’ll have to get one…

15. Vicki says:

Wow, the artwork is just beautiful. I’d frame them!

16. I wanted a botanical calendar for 2012 but I didn’t want it to be too stuffy, formal or old-fashioned. This fits the bill, bingo!

17. Leah says:

Rifle Paper Co. always makes me really happy. I love these calendars. I think I’ll get one….now.

18. Kathy blandin says:

These notes and calendars remind me of Gwen Frostic prints. Check them out at

19. Monica says:

i LOVE rifle paper co…. esp loving the fruit calendar!! adorable!

20. I love each of these designs… but that telephone message notepad is ADORABLE! I just adore vintage phones.

21. Joanna says:

She’s my new favorite letterpress designer. Love her sweet illustrations and soft color palette.

22. Rifle Paper Co. products always make me sigh and swoon, in that order.

23. Danielle says:

So lovely! I really love these. Thanks for sharing!