new: letterpress cards from studio slomo

Studio SloMo was one of my favorite booths at this year’s National Stationery Show. Sarah Wymer’s colorful letterpress cards are already sunny, but her latest collection has summer written all over it. Inspired by her native Texas’ sweltering summer, Sarah decided to create a series of cards inspired by summer treats like watermelon and popsicles. I love her overlapping ink prints and the way they remind me of slightly faded (but beloved) summer t-shirts. You can check out (and shop) Studio SloMo’s latest designs right here at Sarah’s Etsy shop. Now I’m off to track down some watermelon in my neighborhood . . . xo, grace

*Speaking of summer, thanks to Kelly at Make Grow Gather for having me as part of her “Lazy Summer” podcast series!

More card images continue after the jump . . .

1. rebekka says:

I love the overlapping colors!

2. These are simply adorable. Love the colours, abstracted images, everything.

3. Clare says:

Hooray! Sarah printed my wedding invitations, and she did a fantastic job. Glad to see her featured here!

4. I rubbed my eyes a little bit, unsure if I was reading correctly — yeah for Sarah! She’s a doll to work with and printed our business cards. Love this series.

5. Super cute! I did not see Slo-Mo at the stationery show, great work.

6. Natalie says:

Beautiful overlaps going on there. Lovely design work!

7. rebecca says:

I love the fun summery colours and overlapped prints, super cute and makes me want an ice lolly x

8. Rachel Tatem says:

What a fun color combo!

9. Katie says:

So lovely! I love the popsicle ones xo

10. erin says:

gorgeousness! love it all! sarah’s amazingly talented + incredibly sweet. like her cards.

11. Megan K. says:

Beautiful colors and designs!

12. Kate O says:

Simple, sweet and creamsicle-y – perfect for summer!

13. ana says:

Love Sarah! She letterpressed my business cards and they are gorge.

14. Kelly says:

So great to have you as part of the series, Grace. And I LOVE these cards — it’s like I can taste them. Thanks!

15. I love the simplicity of these.

16. Mademoisele. says:

oh my, those look absolutely delish! very summer-y!