new: ferm living fall/winter 2011

This weekend marked the beginning of the Fall NYC Gift Fair. Unfortunately my ear ache (the one that sidelined me in PDX) came back full force this weekend so I haven’t been able to make it over to the Javits Center but I’m going to try to swing by this week and see what’s new. Ferm Living sent over a look at their new Fall/Winter collection that’s debuting this week and I love the Harlequin theme they have going on. From diamond-shaped pillows and patterned wallpapers to teapots and tabletop accessories that carry the same theme, the full collection embraces the theme in a really fun way. I’m partial to the Harlequin wallpapers and diamond-pattern tableware, but there’s plenty to see right here. Congrats to Ferm on another great collection. xo, grace

*The little house-shaped cork boards below are so cute.

1. Susan says:

Love this design…feel better Grace…take time to recover. ;)

2. So cute. Love the lil’ tea pot.

3. shannon says:

ooh, so fun! love that coffee mug!

4. F. says:

The teapot is adorable! I’m loving this!

5. Jennifer says:

Such a beautiful collection, and a beautiful catalog!

6. Sorry to hear you’re unwell, hope you get better soon! The whole collection looks very sweet!

7. Katie says:

Hope you feel better soon! I love this collection xo

8. gosh, do i love these! i always like the mood of Ferm Living imagery.

get well soon!

9. These are fun! Feel Better!!

10. This is my new favorite store. I’ll take one of everything. Thank you for this!

Anna (of Green Gable)

11. cute cute cute! Their patterns are so beautiful, I always wish they did rugs… wouldn’t they be amazing?!

12. jen says:

love. and yes, @houseofearnest – rugs would be awesome!

13. So gorgeous- love the gold diamonds!

If you stop by NY Gift be sure to say hi! I’m in booth 4222 in Studio with my new wallet line. Hope you feel better soon!

14. Lise says:

Oh I would love to go to the Fall NYC Gift Fair, if only I was living nearby :(
    Great collection, thanks for sharing!

Fall NYC Gift Fair