kamal: art on walls

Kamal was one of of my favorite new designers at the stationery show a few years back, and I’m happy to see she’s expanded her artwork from stationery to wall art form. She recently launched a new series of chipboard artwork that combines vibrant colors like magenta and teal with pops of metallics. The pieces range from 5×7 to 11×14 and can be seen in detail (and ordered) online right here. xo, grace

1. Rachel Tatem says:

Lovely, I love the look!

2. Lisa says:

Very talented..love her designs!

3. rebecca says:

I love these prints, i’m a fan of anything printed on brown paper so these on the chipboard look fab, i bet they have a great texture too!x

4. Elaine says:

Kamal is fabulous. Such a pity she doesn’t ship her products abroad. I’d love to order some of her greeting cards and coasters…

5. evaone says:

what a great work of art kamal… two thumbs up…more posting from work of kamal please…

6. Zsa Zsa says:

Very unique designs. I love them! I can totally see some of these pieces on my bare walls.:)

7. Kamal says:

Thank you for the comments – and thanks grace, for the post!