central park by bella foster

I know it’s sort of sacrilegious for a New Yorker to say, but I’ve never been a big Central Park person. I’ve always preferred the smaller parks scattered throughout the city, but this print from Bella Foster is making me seriously reconsider. I love the gorgeous blues she chose and how perfectly the print captures the balance between nature and architecture. Wayne Pate is stocking this limited edition silkscreen print right here for $150. This is the perfect way to remember an NYC summer. xo, grace

*Stay tuned for 2 big announcements at 1pm and 2pm this afternoon! The 1pm announcement is a book tour RSVP (San Francisco) and the 2pm is about where to find our summer newspaper. (We made a newspaper!)

1. Jennifer says:

Gorgeous. I’m in love with that shade of blue right now. Can’t wait to get my hands on a summer newspaper!

2. Well, as someone from Vancouver, I adore Central Park but, as you say, NYC has lots of fabulous little parks. Such a great city. Love this print – it’s beautiful!

3. juliana says:

amazing! its a blue central park, love it

4. al says:

adore this! it reminds me in a way of the famille summerbelle prints – the same bright tones adn cityscapes. i am swooning over both of them and wishing they lived in my house…

5. Cordelia says:

There are lots of “little parks” within Central Park at the top towards 110th st (and they’re much less crowded)! Love this print.

6. Rachel Tatem says:

That’s REALLY lovely! Wow

7. Louise Nornes says:

Gorgeous! I’ve always had a soft spot for blues. I love the fact that even though blue can often give a nostalgic and sometimes melancolic (although beautiful) wibe, this picture is very happy and positive due to the naive style.

8. rooth says:

I really like cityscapes, particularly of places I’ve traveled to – this print would be lovely in my collection!

9. Oh I love the blues in that painting! I may have to try and recreate that. thanks for sharing

10. Judy Clark says:

How do I buy this print?