summer in love

For those of you looking to celebrate a new summer love (does my newfound love of short ribs count?), these recently released posters from Blacklist Studio might do the trick. Whether you’re sending a little XOXO or a heartfelt confession, the new collection has got a love note for everyone. Click here to check out (and shop) the full series. xo, grace

1. These are all really cute. Love the “you are beautiful” one. Precious!

2. Kate says:

I like the ‘you’re my no.1’ print…very cute and just a wee bit of quirkiness :)

3. ashley says:

love the second poster. the typography is terrific!

4. Anna says:

wow, that anchor print makes me all shaky inside. must have it.

5. Cait says:

I definitely think that my favorite is the “you’re my no. 1” the simplicity of the black and white makes it pop even more! Love it!!!

6. Cindy says:

Love these and they are great gift ideas too!

7. Sarah says:

I don’t see the scroll print on the website. Is it still available? I love it!

8. I cant find the ‘you’re everything I hoped for…” on their site, is it still available?