substrata ipad cases

Okay, I know I’m on a bit of an iPad kick lately, but these wooden cases from Oregon’s Substrata have such lovely curves and patterns made from wood. Their handmade hinged cases have a microsuede lining and latches with magnets. They also serve as both horizontal and vertical stands. If you’re like me and are always dropping things (whoops), these cases could be a good investment ($85–$265 each). Click here to check out the full selection and shop online. (Thanks to Elizabeth for the tip!) xo, grace

7 more images continue after the jump . . .

1. Katie says:

Wow! These are great!

2. what beautiful workmanship + the cost is surprisingly low

3. Krista says:

Love it!!! Make me want to hurry up and get my iPad already!

4. Biscuit says:

I don’t have an ipad, but my mom does… Perhaps I’ll send her one of these for her birthday! At least that was I can live vicariously through her technological toy and still enjoy my personal love for all things wooden! That case really is quite an amazing piece of work! =)

5. Shirley says:

Wow, that is amazing! I’ve always loved wood and if I had an iPad, I would so put it in this.

6. Jesselyn says:

Gorgeous. Keep the iPad stuff coming. I just got an iPad for my birthday so I am voraciously looking for a beautiful cover!

7. Jennifer says:

Awesome cases. I love the wood detailing. I’m going on a rather long vacation to Australia this year and a case like this would be perfect — sturdy, stylish, and something I wouldn’t mind toting around.

8. Anna says:

Beautiful, the most creative case I’ve seen yet. Bravo!

9. Margaret says:

Ordered , paid, and nevereceived the case.