patterns & prints for tech accessories

I’ve always been something of a pattern nut, but I’ve gotten better about not combining them like a crazy person. Then I saw Kate’s post on custom patterns & prints for tech devices and immediately felt the desire to get at least five different prints for everything I lug around in my bag. I’ll try to avoid pattern overload, but her picks for phones, laptop cases and iPad covers are so cute that it’s going to be a struggle. If you’re stronger than I am and can resist ordering all of these, check out her full selection of patterned/printed cases and covers for all of your tech accessories right here on MyLifeScoop. xo, grace

1. cara says:

LOVEE these! Especially #2!

2. Ooooooh. Such beauties. Love both #1’s. Gorgeous dahling.

3. Biscuit says:

The polka dot blackberry case is so cute! I didn’t even realize they made cute blackberry cases that weren’t designed for 12-year-olds! Thanks for sharing!!! =)

4. I ordered a custom iPhone 4 case from CaseMate just two weeks ago with one of my own designs. I’m absolutely in love with it. I highly reccomend the service to anyone looking for a unique case. I loved their “off-the-shelf” designs but the custom case turned out even better than I imagined.

5. lauren says:

love these! i found my case on get uncommon and i have been really happy with it. lots of compliments!

6. I just ordered a chevron design iphone cover from Etsy – borderline obsessed with chevron patterns… and anything Kate Spade :)

7. Joy says:

I just bought #4! Love it.

8. I’ve been keeping these cases from Tech Candy a secret, but they are too beautiful not to share. Plus, they come with two colors that you can change out under the pretty cut out hard case:

9. Sammy says:

If only I had an i-something… :/

10. Danelle says:

Love the first one!

11. Jen McGahan says:

Mixing patterns is IN! I say go for it.

12. Bridget says:

Numbers 2 & 3 are gorgeous. I wish there was more of a selection of attractive blackberry cases – there seems to be tonnes of iphone/ipad cases about in comparison

13. Lucrecia says:

I bought the cover for Iphone, from Jonathan Adler, although the print is beautiful, the quality is very bad. It has been only 2 months since my purchased and the print is starting to vanish, unbelievable !