new: prints from banquet

Continuing with my clean and simple kick, these new prints from Banquet are perfect for adults and kids alike. I love when something is so basic but pretty that it can appeal to a wide range of ages and styles. I’m trying to swear off animal imagery for a while, but that pink rabbit (in honor of 2011, the year of the rabbit/hare) is calling my name. Click here to check out and shop Banquet’s new prints online. xo, grace

1. These are just lovely. Love the room setting too!!!

2. homestilo says:

Their botanical note cards are just gorgeous.

3. Hänni says:

The pink bunny print is to die for.

4. Alicia says:

I love the prints, but that blue velvet couch stole my heart!

5. Grace — can you source the floral pillow on the sofa? I LOVE IT!
    And that sofa makes the 3rd time this week I’ve seen a gorgeous blue velvet sofa — maybe the universe is giving me a sign?

6. Oh my god, I ADORE that denim velvet sofa…….oooooohhhh……the prints are great too~

Heidi

7. Susana says:

those are absolutely gorgeous, and must admit I now have a crush on that pink lamp

8. Anthea says:

I love the layering of this photograph as well as th e matroska type pot, the whole still life is lovely.

9. Nia Basset says:

I know this is off-topic, but can anyone tell me where that little head (woman with the bun) in the second photo came from? It’s so cute!!