make it yours: elisabeth dunker

Elisabeth Dunker is a multi-talented Swedish stylist/photographer. She is the founder of Lula and also runs Studio Violet along with Camilla Engman. It’s no surprise that Elisabeth’s home is immaculately styled; it’s filled with gorgeous color schemes, textures and designs. When decorating, Elisabeth loves a warm yellow in combination with gray (love this!) and keeps in mind “real materials” like wood, wool and stone. Her house is truly an inspiration! Check out the original sneak peek here. — Lauren

Palette 1 (Living Room)
A. Patent Yellow (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 115; B. Far From Shy (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 383; C. Kumquat (Behr), PMS 1505; D. New Black (Valspar), PMS 419; E. Granite Dust (Valspar), PMS Cool Gray 5

Roundup 1 (Living Room)
1. Industrial Floor Lamp, $169; 2. Woven Basket, $75; 3. Olle Eskell Poster, email for prices; 4. Triangles Pillow Cover, $41; 5. Diamond Pillow Cover, $25; 6. Karlstad Sofa, $749; 7. Maison Paulette Art Print, $25

The second roundup and room image continue after the jump…

Palette 2 (Dining Room)
A. Monsoon (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 653; B. Blue Glow (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 5455; C. Paprikash (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 7416; D. Wrought Iron (Benjamin Moore), PMS 445; E. Green Gecko (Valspar), PMS 366

Roundup 2 (Dining Room)
1. Rush Dining Chair, $248; 2. Louis Poulsen Lamp, $849; 3. Feathered Dessert Plate, $24; 4. Vintage Plate, $15; 5. Bridge Extension Table, $2,195+

1. em says:

soft colors, not a lot of things, this is lovely and feels relaxing

2. This is definitely one of my favorites! I love that feather plate too.

3. I love the color in Elizabeth’s place. It is very soft but the combination of color and texture is subtle but somehow bold. My favorite bit would be the pillows against the grey couch. In addition to the lovely pieces sourced here, I once found really amazing vintage pillows from August Morgan.

4. Mo says:

That’s gonna be my new sofa, looks great in this collection Lauren.

5. Anna says:

I want to make this my own so very much. LOVE it.

6. wiecejmumu says:

I like those colors

7. Craig says:

I’m not great at mis-arranging photo frames on walls. The first picture is an example of how to do it correctly!

8. Virginia says:

I love both these rooms and especially love Palette 1. A wonderful mix of warm and cool

9. Ooo… I’m totally into the couch up top and the hanging lamp on bottom. And the legs on that table are thick & sexy! lol

10. Kelly says:

I’ve had my eye on the Karlstad sectional (not the same, but very similar to the one pictured above) for quite some time! One of these days we’ll get it!

11. Judy Maher says:

I would like the price of the eyes print