kismet tile

These colorful cement tiles from Tracey Reinberg at Kismet Tile use simple but beautiful geometric patterns that allow them to be combined in a number of ways. I’ve always wanted to cover an entire backyard space in tile and these can be treated for outdoor use as well as indoor. Tracy has a range of 65 colors to choose from, but I’d love to work with a limited range and have them fade from light to dark. The Kismet site is still being built, but you can click here to check all of their contact information, pricing and ordering details. –grace

1. nancy mims says:

Tracey’s colors and patterns are sublime. Can’t wait to use these in my kitchen (although, now I’m itching for some in my backyard, too.)

2. kim says:

Oh that last one is divine.

3. TileTramp says:

Love this tile! Looks similar to Walker Zanger’s “Kesh” collection, but so much prettier!

4. These tiles make me long for the day to have a backyard of my own. The colors are so vibrant and just adore that they can be used indoor/outdoor.

5. I like the arrangement outside.. the color and smooth texture of the tile against the raw, wild ground. It somehow makes the tiles so enchanting :)

6. Rinna says:

beautiful! i want them all

7. I am just nuts over that geometric tile with the chimenea. Want!

8. tracy a says:

oh wow, i absolutely love these tiles….and am left wondering about the price. are they for the spend-thrift, or merely those of “large pockets?”

9. tracy a says:

i mean, “deep pockets” haha

10. @everyone–thanks!

@Tracy A or anyone–send me your e-mail address through info@kismettile.com and I’ll send you all the info!

11. Andrea says:

Ever since I was a little girl and my parents used to take me along on their trips to Morris & James’ (THE potters in NZ), I have always loved colourful tiling – for me, it evokes far away villas in the Middle East…