little things studio

For some reason, I’ve never been a big quotation person. I had the hardest time picking a senior quotation for our yearbook, and from what I can remember, I went with something cheesy and seriously overused. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve grown to appreciate a nice piece of poetry or a line from literature, mainly on days when I need something insightful or meaningful to pull me through.

These prints from Little Things Studio at Etsy combine beautiful patterns and designs with well-chosen quotations from well-known children’s books, literature and cultural figures. The yellow pattern above is so lovely, I would enjoy it on its own, but that little nugget of wisdom from Coco Chanel does add a special something. You can check out Little Things’ full collection of work right here for $20 each. I hope some of these can pick you up or give you a friendly nudge when you need them. xo, grace

1. What a nice idea. My favourite one would definitely be the second poster. Nice find!

2. Jessica B says:

Ha! I used to work for a design firm that required everyone to have a quote under their headshot on the website. I hated it! Can you really choose one quote to define yourself? These prints are great. Nice find and fab designs Little Thing Studio!

3. I just added these this shop to my favorites on Etsy. What a great find. Thanks.

4. Jenny @ Hank + Hunt says:

These prints are wonderful. I love the name of the studio and this gorgeous little shop. I love how the quote is not the main part of the design.

5. Shannon says:

Thanks for posting this…i’m planning on ordering two of the prints tonight! :)

6. I’m so excited to see Little Things Studio posted here! Kate (the woman behind the work) is a dear friend of mine, and she’s just as lovely as her work is!

7. Kate O says:

I love quotes AND maps :). These are so pretty!!

8. Kate says:

This artist does amazing work! Love the radiant images that make the words communicate even more effectively then they would alone!

9. Lovelady says:

I love Kate and the yellow print is so absolutely perfect!

10. Lauren says:

Love these!

They’re so pretty!

11. Nicole says:

these are beautiful! Come Thou Fount with the birds on it is my absolute favorite!

12. Robin says:

Just ordered three prints fron her site – thanks for sharing it!

13. Christina says:

POOH BEAR! I was already excited about these and then I saw a quote from Winnie the Pooh and couldn’t stop smiling. :)

14. kala says:

Very cool, I love the Chanel print!

15. Joan says:

I love everything Kate designs!

16. thea says:

mmm, that yellow poster is just gorgeous! LOVE Kate’s stuff, she’s a genius :)

thea.
    xx

(spoonful

17. Erica says:

Love these! And I was just looking for some wall art for my freshly painted living room.

18. evaone says:

Oh kate your so amazing.. you have full of ideas and i want to thank you for sharing it also with us.. God bless you.

19. These are beautiful. I like that the qoutes are small and subtle. I generally find quotes to be over-the-top, but in this case, they suit the posters perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

20. Trudy says:

Thanx for sharing! Just ordered two prints – absolutely beautiful!

21. Kate is a genius design AND person! Was a great student that is now doing amazing things!

22. Danielle says:

These are beautiful! I especially love the Winnie the Pooh quote.

23. Grace Greene says:

Love the designs and Kate, too! Thanks for featuring this!